CRM and Separate Phone Service

SusieQ2

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm still using a landline. (Manual dialing is slow and very inefficient. DUH) I want to be able to make phone calls from my computer.

I want to keep my CRM and phone service separate in case things go south with one or the other and then I'm not stuck. Been there done that.

What is the best service to be able to make phone calls from my computer? I want to be able to bring up a contact from my database and just click on the phone number to dial or if someone sends me an email and they're not in my database I can just click on the phone number and it will dial that phone number.

Then I can use a database, Zoho, Nethunt CRM, etc. to take notes.

Or am I better off to use something like Vanilla Soft and keep it all together?

I'm still using a landline. (Manual dialing is slow and very inefficient. DUH) I want to be able to make phone calls from my computer.

I want to keep my CRM and phone service separate in case things go south with one or the other and then I'm not stuck. Been there done that.

What is the best service to be able to make phone calls from my computer? I want to be able to bring up a contact from my database and just click on the phone number to dial or if someone sends me an email and they're not in my database I can just click on the phone number and it will dial that phone number.

You could always look into using ring-central. Depending on your browser they have extensions too where you can call from your email while being on the computer.

You could use zoho or some others. Depends on the how robust you want the CRM and if you want it to be free or not.

Hey check out Apliant! (I work there) we have it all on one mobile platform.

If you're still looking, check out Cloudia Assistant. It has several options for dialing but has an awesome drip marketing system such as I've never seen. I have been using CRMs for 30 years now and Cloudia has been the easiest to learn and use and it brings business to you. I work for Cloudia but I'm telling you, I was shocked when I saw how easy it was to create drip marketing campaigns.

nextiva and ringcentral ... i'm currently using a ringcentral trial run but the price is steep for one man show.. I might go with nextiva they have a $38 plan that might work for me.. the equivalent ringcentral plan is $55

I haven't looked into Cloudia Assistant. RingCentral is a bit on the expensive side, you could also try getting google apps for work then looking through the marketplace there for some "cheap" alternatives to start off with.

CRMs should be able to integrate with phone systems that you prefer. We use Salesforce that's integrated with Avaya and with a 3rd party CTI called Tenfold. You can check a similar set up to this. The CTI has the click to dial capability that we use.

Latest posts

Back