Crm ???????

Launching on 8/1 for the CRM/sales pipeline functions within our email marketing program. You can trigger campaigns based upon deal stage, or just just based upon whatever campaign you want them in.

But deal tracking will be huge.

CRM Selection Consultant | Select Consulting | Solutions
This is the guy we used. I think it was about $50/hr for him. We used him to basically make sure the crm we selected would do all of our must have's. We listed out what was most important to least. He then showed us why zoho worked better for us. Sugar was an option, but he said we would get to a point we may need some coding to do a few items. At this point, he is on call to help us get over the bumps of implementation. I believe it was worth the money. He was also not tied to a specific crm company.
R

CRM Selection Consultant | Select Consulting | Solutions
This is the guy we used. I think it was about $50/hr for him. We used him to basically make sure the crm we selected would do all of our must have's. We listed out what was most important to least. He then showed us why zoho worked better for us. Sugar was an option, but he said we would get to a point we may need some coding to do a few items. At this point, he is on call to help us get over the bumps of implementation. I believe it was worth the money. He was also not tied to a specific crm company.
R

How many hours you think it would take

to figure the right CRM and help set up

especially for some one who is not a computer guy?

just trying to get an Idea how much I should prepare to spend

----------

How many hours you think it would take

to figure the right CRM and help set up

especially for some one who is not a computer guy?

just trying to get an Idea how much I should prepare to spend

Also did you get the feeling these guy's understand
the Ins buis and needs fairly easy?

Hey Vic120-
I know this thread is a bit old but I was really curious if you stuck with RadiusBob and how it has been going? I have been on SalesForce for about 6 years and finally think it is time to move. I am really looking at Radius so wondering if you are using them and still happy. Tx

Hey Vic120-
I know this thread is a bit old but I was really curious if you stuck with RadiusBob and how it has been going? I have been on SalesForce for about 6 years and finally think it is time to move. I am really looking at Radius so wondering if you are using them and still happy. Tx

I still use them to keep track of my clients and renewals, I use Volocify for my prospects and calling.

I may look to do something different in the upcoming year but I haven't found one that can do all that I can do with velocify yet

Still I would like to consolidate and have something that is better at a couple of things

Thanks so much for the response. Did you say you tried VanillaSoft? Also InForcePro for an existing book looks good to me but seems over priced. I am running a trial on both VanillaSoft and RadiusBob now. I also called Speedtoconnect & it looks awesome but it is pricey and they don't even let you do a trial! Please let me know if you find out something.

For a traditional style CRM, try Base. You even get a free phone number along with it.

For something a bit "smarter" try Cloze, especially if you use Google Apps for work. There is almost zero data input necessary for Cloze. It scans your emails and contacts and automatically organizes and imports everything. It was very accurate and easy. It also syncs with your calls/texts and can scan those too if you want it to.

Only thing I dont like about Cloze is that you cant assign dollar values to a case ... which means there is no revenue tracking/analytics. Base is excellent at that... possibly better than vanillasoft when it comes to sales/revenue analytics.

Thanks so much for the response. Did you say you tried VanillaSoft? Also InForcePro for an existing book looks good to me but seems over priced. I am running a trial on both VanillaSoft and RadiusBob now. I also called Speedtoconnect & it looks awesome but it is pricey and they don't even let you do a trial! Please let me know if you find out something.

The problem I had with vanilla soft they were having issues getting my bought internet leads in system real time. I paid for upgrades and set up and cancelled after 1 month because of this issue.

I am also a single agent, I felt they didn't give my case the attention they would have if it were a larger account

but apart from that I did love the system, Although I didn't like that I could only see one lead at a time when calling, I like seeing at least 50 at a time. But thats what I am used too

I love the functionality for calling of velocity,the ability to change calling campaign with the click of the mouse to anything I want, But I would love better email function within the system and I would love for it to auto populate age from DOB

Only any system I have looked at that fix's those issues lack in calling functionality.

I am going to look closer at agency block after AEP, but I think there was something I didn't like about the calling and lead management when I looked at it in the past I dont remember what though

Back