Crm ???????

The problem I had with vanilla soft they were having issues getting my bought internet leads in system real time. I paid for upgrades and set up and cancelled after 1 month because of this issue.

I am also a single agent, I felt they didn't give my case the attention they would have if it were a larger account

but apart from that I did love the system, Although I didn't like that I could only see one lead at a time when calling, I like seeing at least 50 at a time. But thats what I am used too

I love the functionality for calling of velocity,the ability to change calling campaign with the click of the mouse to anything I want, But I would love better email function within the system and I would love for it to auto populate age from DOB

Only any system I have looked at that fix's those issues lack in calling functionality.

I am going to look closer at agency block after AEP, but I think there was something I didn't like about the calling and lead management when I looked at it in the past I dont

AgencyZoom is a great tool. Let me know if you need more information.

The problem I had with vanilla soft they were having issues getting my bought internet leads in system real time. I paid for upgrades and set up and cancelled after 1 month because of this issue.

I am also a single agent, I felt they didn't give my case the attention they would have if it were a larger account

but apart from that I did love the system, Although I didn't like that I could only see one lead at a time when calling, I like seeing at least 50 at a time. But thats what I am used too

I love the functionality for calling of velocity,the ability to change calling campaign with the click of the mouse to anything I want, But I would love better email function within the system and I would love for it to auto populate age from DOB

Only any system I have looked at that fix's those issues lack in calling functionality.

I am going to look closer at agency block after AEP, but I think there was something I didn't like about the calling and lead management when I looked at it in the past I dont

AgencyZoom is a great tool. Let me know if you need more information.

The Website is not very informative, Just basic description, nothing more no video's no picture of layout, no examples, Usually a sign not worth the time to look further

If I see info on site I like then I may take the time to look further but If I looked into every system that the rep said was worth while, I would waste a lot of valuable time on nothing

Need to show more on site

Back