5000 Post Club
TN
Ok I am now shopping CRM Programs

But I am a little lost as I am not very computer savvy

I sell Medicare Insurance over the phone

I am in need of a program that will help me manage my clients
Keep in touch birthdays renewal dates and so forth

I am lic in 17 states with multiple companies
I need quick access to say which clients are in so & so county with so & so company

I also get exclusive leads and live transfer leads that are automatically imported into broker office with norvax
and what a system to replace that
One that they will come in the same way not where they need to be entered by hand or excel spread sheet

I do not need power dialer

I have talked with a bunch of companies and so far I am leaning towards vanilla soft and still talking with sales force
But sales force is not clear on if I can have my lead companies send my leads into system like they do with broker office

although I never feel all my questions are completely answered with confidence
I am usually answered with language I don't fully understand as I am not so computer savvy

I just want something that is easy to use that give the functions That mentioned

I don't mind paying a little more for a program that fits better

I am an Independent Agent its basically for me and my wife
my wife would be for admin not sales

Thanks in advance for any helpful information

I need quick access to say which clients are in so & so county with so & so company

I also get exclusive leads and live transfer leads that are automatically imported into broker office with norvax
One that they will come in the same way not where they need to be entered by hand or excel spread sheet

I have talked with a bunch of companies and so far I am leaning towards vanilla soft and still talking with sales force
But sales force is not clear on if I can have my lead companies send my leads into system like they do with broker office

I am usually answered with language I don't fully understand as I am not so computer savvy

I just want something that is easy to use that give the functions That mentioned

I've heard great things about Sugar CRM and know many who use it.

VAM dB Insurance CRM. Free Life Insurance CRM

There's a free version, then two paid suites. The free version really is worth as much as you paid for it. You can check out the layouts and screens, but you'll want to upgrade quickly for real functionality.

Since you're working with someone else (your wife), you'll probably want a cloud-based solution.

I currently use Act! 2012 for myself, but I'm a one-man, one-stop-shop. If I needed more functionality, I'd probably go with VamDB.

so I called Vam db and sounded just perfect
set up free to see how it felt
and its not for me, just has such a basic feel to it

I called suger that looks good so far
but I don't think I will know what any are like till I actually try and use them

So I still am looking at
Suger,Sales force, vanilla soft and
I am also looking at Agent Cubed

Agent Cubed sound very interesting but there product for independent agents don't come out for a month or so

so I called Vam db and sounded just perfect
set up free to see how it felt
and its not for me, just has such a basic feel to it

I called suger that looks good so far
but I don't think I will know what any are like till I actually try and use them

So I still am looking at
Suger,Sales force, vanilla soft and
I am also looking at Agent Cubed

You may want to contact gabe9175 on here . He has MAYBE exactly what you are looking for, it is a proprietary vanilla soft program for over the phone. I know you dont want leads , but you might want to check it out since you are looking. I am shopping for one too and I was impressed with them.

Agent Cubed sound very interesting but there product for independent agents don't come out for a month or so

You may want to contact gabe9175 on here . He has MAYBE exactly what you are looking for, it is a proprietary vanilla soft program for over the phone. I know you dont want leads , but you might want to check it out since you are looking. I am shopping for one too and I was impressed with his whole system.

I use salesforce, I personally think that it may have more than you need, and is missing, or would complicate some of the features that you are wanting.

Radius BOB looks interesting
vanilla soft is on the list for sure although what gabe9175 is using is a combo of that and another From what I see about vanilla soft it looks a little more expensive
vanilla on its own looks about $150 per month for me I could go with that
but then add in a 2nd program and IT guy to set it up then its beyond me

sales force looks good too but from what I can see so far (and I could be wrong or missing something)
but from what I see so far Suger looks like it has all sales force does plus some and for less money

----------

What I have run into as a problem with a lot of these services
they seem to be set up to load a list of leads via spread sheet

But seem to be a problem exceting real time leads from vendors
I do not call list most all my leads are exclusive or live transfer

Now all seem to have an issue with getting real time leads fed in
as I currently have with norvax/Broker office

although there has be a couple like sales force that say they cant do that

and on of my lead provides say they have done that with them
so I don't know

Here's another discussion about CRM's:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...rack-all-their-leads-t54426-4.html#post859110

We are using Sage ACT! I like the fact that I can customize it for my needs, use it for drip marketing campaigns and VOIP phone integration. The tracking and reporting of the product is second to none IMO.

Here's another discussion about CRM's:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...rack-all-their-leads-t54426-4.html#post859110

We are using Sage ACT! I like the fact that I can customize it for my needs, use it for drip marketing campaigns and VOIP phone integration. The tracking and reporting of the product is second to none IMO.

In that thread they seem to be more geared towards using lists
and power dialer's

that is not what I do
I am more geared towards exclusive, internet and live transfer leads
I need imported in real time
not by excel sheet at end of day
or hand input

Specifically I need a service that works with lead providers

And is a good system for client management
and does commission and ROI charts

Allows me to organize to send out birthday cards and such
as well as If I need to find which clients have such and such plan in such and such county quickly

----------

Just spoke with radiuos bob this one is in the lead right now
they do allow import of my leads from lead companies

I just waiting for call back to speak with the sugar crm
but I think its down to these 2
as sales force seems to have less features then sugar and have hidden fees

Back