Dropbox?

...and...Wuala is more "secure" than dropbox (zero knowledge encryption); I also use both.

i think dropbox is the best system at this time. Another protection that you might consider is a pc backup system that stores all of your files.

Even with the security breaches? I like dropbox, but I have carbonite backup all my computers.

I've used dropbox before and had problems uploading larger files, but ironically have send some large files via Skype without a hitch.

For FE, I take all paper apps. I scan them in the puter, use google drive and dropbox, submit to the carrier via preferred method.
After this happens, do I need to keep the paper apps? It appears there are plenty of paperless agents.... So, I would guess no.

I am going to look into the paperless app with the tablet I have, it's a cheap little acer, but if I can add text and a signature to a pdf, I should be golden, huh?

TIA,
Jim

For FE, I take all paper apps. I scan them in the puter, use google drive and dropbox, submit to the carrier via preferred method.
After this happens, do I need to keep the paper apps? It appears there are plenty of paperless agents.... So, I would guess no.

I am going to look into the paperless app with the tablet I have, it's a cheap little acer, but if I can add text and a signature to a pdf, I should be golden, huh?

TIA,
Jim

I think the general consensus is that if you are storing client apps on the cloud then you would not need to keep the hard copies. You can always print one out if needed. I tend to keep the hard copies for about 6 months, sorted by company then chunk um. For my setup I use Dropbox for things like blank apps, forms, rates....anything not filled in. and Box.net for client apps, forms filled in, and copies of correspondences. All conveniently accessible from my fartsmone... errr...smartphone.

Latest posts

Back