Electronic Signature Advice?

We have been using Docusign for a couple of years and it is very good. Try a few of the services out and see which one suits you.

I decided to sign us up for Docusign back in August and it's been one of the single best purchases I've made since I started working here 8 years ago. I've had paperwork signed in less than 5 minutes, it never has to be printed, and because of that it never has to be scanned and is easily savable in our management system. Also, if you're a member of the BigI they give a discount for the service, just go on the BigI's site and search for it. Theprice is per user, so keep that in mind if you want more than one person using it. Ultimately, any service would be good to have, highly recommended.

I decided to sign us up for Docusign back in August and it's been one of the single best purchases I've made since I started working here 8 years ago. I've had paperwork signed in less than 5 minutes, it never has to be printed, and because of that it never has to be scanned and is easily savable in our management system. Also, if you're a member of the BigI they give a discount for the service, just go on the BigI's site and search for it. Theprice is per user, so keep that in mind if you want more than one person using it. Ultimately, any service would be good to have, highly recommended.

Do you use it to have clients sign in person/in your office?

I haven't but you can. I had a client coming in one day that I was going to try it with so I looked up in the help section of their site to find out how to do it. He ultimately just had me send it later so he could review the docs more closely, but it can be done.

Docusign is a great option, its very expensive though, so it is really not preferable. Might want to consider checking out esign genie- it's free and has been very helpful.

Back