Email Marketing Software/Programs

I have a very important list of client info from my target market. I have names, emails, and addresses to their offices.

What programs have you personally found helpful to export and use this info? I want to send out monthly emails.

I was thinking of entering the info into excel and exporting them to another program from their. I'd rather not go through all that work though if their is an easier route. I have about 2400 contacts.

Is this an opt-in list or are they not expecting your emails? I use mail chimp for opt-in and I know folks have good luck with constant contact, but if it's not opt-in you're going to have some serious challenges.

ITC offers a e-mail and social marketing tool designed exclusively for the insurance industry. It allows you to send out regular newsletter campaigns as well as drip marketing campaigns. It has some advanced features such as integration with management systems, lead providers, advanced segmentation and built in designs and content. It also includes many other features

You can check out a demo here, AgencyBuzz Online Demo

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi There!

One service I use is called BombBomb.

BombBomb is a video marketing tool, which enables you to send a video, if you so desire. The video can be an short introduction of what the e-mail is about, then you can provide all the info below it.

To me, it's innovative - and looks more professional than sending a regular e-mail. You can also track who opens the e-mail so you can have data on what works and what doesn't.

The cost is on a monthly basis. To import 2500 or less, it would cost $45/month and you would import them using a csv file format.

Hope this helps! :)

I was an insurance agent for 9 years (well, technically I still am). I had some success with email marketing, and enjoyed it more than selling insurance, so I left the business to start my own email marketing firm.

We offer our own software (Marketing Automation - Email Newsletters - Email Marketing - Xopaa) that can handle the typical email newsletters OR the full-blown marketing automation campaigns you want to handle. This platform deals with opt-in and permission marketing only. We can work with over 250 other cloud-based CRM, accounting, and other solutions as integration partners.

We also have a service (developing the site currently) where we fully-manage email campaigns and social media campaigns.

Lastly, we're getting our unsolicited bulk email platform up and running (product is good to go, but our site isn't ready quite yet). You purchase a list of emails who have opted-in elsewhere, add them to our system, and use it as a direct email campaign. It's CAN-SPAM compliant. Before you scoff at this, large insurers such as Fidelity Life use this to generate leads.

There is a huge opportunity for brokers and agencies, as most of the insurance world doesn't effectively use email and/or social media.

I have a very important list of client info from my target market. I have names, emails, and addresses to their offices.

What programs have you personally found helpful to export and use this info? I want to send out monthly emails.

I was thinking of entering the info into excel and exporting them to another program from their. I'd rather not go through all that work though if their is an easier route. I have about 2400 contacts.

I use MailChimp and it makes importing your contacts really easy. It is also free at the basic level and fairly cheap depending on how many contacts and client info you have. I would recommend checking it out.

Hope it helps you out.

I wouldn't recommend ITC. I've had a terrible experience with using this company. I've dealt with a number of different people who all have lacked communication. I don't know if they realize I am a customer who is paying them for a service. I signed up in January, and it is still not setup correctly yet. We ran into some problems with importing some of my contacts. I got mad, and expressed my unhappiness after having multiple issues. I was told maybe it would be best if I just did it myself. How can I be expected to do it myself , when the project manager has struggled to get my setup done correctly? I did not appreciate that kind of response. There is clearly an issue with the system or the person setting my stuff up doesn't know what they are doing. Im still waiting on an answer a week later to why there are still issues.

Back