ww.OnlyInItForTheMoney.com
ww.OnlyWeCanHelpYou.com
ww.OnlyWeCanHelp.com
ww.OnlyWeCan.com
ww.OnlyWe.com
ww.Only.com
ww.O.com

:twitchy:

Maybe I'm not as bright as most of the people on this forum, but I will say that the internet is going to be a large part of my marketing plan.

I currently own 57 insurance domain names, and have 9 of the sites built. I do it myself, they may not look professional, but I'm learning as I go.

Within the next 2 to 3 months, I should have all of them up and running. After they have all been live, and indexed by the search engines, takes 6 to 12 months to do this organically, I also do some SEO for myself, they should all pull in some good natural traffic.

I spent six months running PPC ads, and used the data compiled from a list of 231 insurance keywords, to purchase these domains. That's over 1,350,000 search terms that customers typed in while they were shopping for insurance.

Guess how many times some typed in Family Health Insurance as a search term, or Michigan Health Insurance as a term over the last six months on the internet. If you saw the numbers, you would have done the same thing as I.

What are you doing?

New Guy

I've been told that it's very difficult for an individual to get leads from the internet because the insurance companies spend millions of dollars doing it and we can't compete with them. And yet it looks like there are several people on this forum that have done it. (Maybe others are just blowing smoke so the rest of us don't figure out how to do it?)

If you wouldn't mind sharing where would I go to learn more about it doing it myself?:yes:

Back