FEXmaps - a Salesforce Partner - Needs Your Help!

PaperHanger

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello everyone, especially my Final Expense friends!

I need your help in my quest to develop the perfect FE CRM!

For the past 2 years, I’ve been developing a CRM on the Salesforce platform, and negotiating a Partnership agreement with Salesforce. This is an app that I originally developed for myself, and eventually decided to make it available to all agents.

The FEXmaps app is in ‘beta’ state, and is not yet for sale,but will be very soon.

Before it is released, I’d like to provide the FE members here the opportunity to provide their feedback…what works and what doesn’t and what needs to be changed.

What is FEXMaps you ask? It is a CRM designed around Contacts/Policies/Service Work. And it plots all of those items on a map via pre-configured ‘filters’ that you can modify or create your own.

Using this app, I’ve been able to keep much better track of my tasks and daily activities, as well as plan my days much more efficiently via the Map feature. It helps prevent ‘forgetting’ those Service Work issues, Contacts that want a call back, people I need to do a Door Knock…no matter where I am, I can always ‘see’ what needs to be done.

Before going with Salesforce, I reviewed several other CRMs...but none of them offered an integrated MAP, and that was a deal breaker for me. With the nature of this business being so dependent on the 'where' of my contacts, any CRM that did not have a Map was just not what I needed.

Also, it dosn't hurt that Salesforce is such a highly rated company...I realize there are some apps built on the SFDC platform that are not-so-great, but that's not the fault of the platform. The app I've developed works great for me, but I'd still like to get feedback from others before I tie down the loose ends, so to speak.

Please watch the FEXmaps Overview video, and visit the FEXMaps.com website to get a Trial version, and then please let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance,

John Boozer
[email protected]

Back