FMO/IMO Provided CRMs - Do You Use Them?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
I know some of the FMOs have spent a lot of money on creating CRMS for their contracted agents to use, but does anyone actually use them?

When I was new I had to, It was all I could afford, Early on however, my contact or manager had said to me ohh you take notes that is good. I realized then if I ever wanted to be free I would need my own CRM and lead manager, Although it took me a year or too to be able to fit it in budget

When I was new I had to, It was all I could afford, Early on however, my contact or manager had said to me ohh you take notes that is good. I realized then if I ever wanted to be free I would need my own CRM and lead manager, Although it took me a year or too to be able to fit it in budget

What CRM did you end up going with?

What CRM did you end up going with?

I used Base previously. I enjoyed the layout and the mobile application experience. Ultimately it was too feature rich for me.

I pretty much stick with the Google apps now out of pure simplicity and cross platform/sharing abilities.

*Note for all you Tech snobs out there -

Alexa (Amazon Echo) now works with google calendar ;)

I used Base previously. I enjoyed the layout and the mobile application experience. Ultimately it was too feature rich for me.

I pretty much stick with the Google apps now out of pure simplicity and cross platform/sharing abilities.

*Note for all you Tech snobs out there -

Alexa (Amazon Echo) now works with google calendar ;)

I have seen the commercial got Echo, what do you use it for? And how do you use it with Google?

I have seen the commercial got Echo, what do you use it for? And how do you use it with Google?

Of course, the high-tech grandpa is interested ... Hahaha.

Main uses for the echo has been playing music, To-Do list/grocery list, and now calendar functions (They are adding stuff for it all the time).

It just seems to work better and more quickly than other voice assistants.

Of course, the high-tech grandpa is interested ... Hahaha.

Main uses for the echo has been playing music, To-Do list/grocery list, and now calendar functions (They are adding stuff for it all the time).

It just seems to work better and more quickly than other voice assistants.

Hell, if it works better than "hey baby, get me a beer" I am in.

Back