Free Quoting Engine

Golddoor

Guru
100+ Post Club
Texico
Im not spamming, just passing on some helpful info. I write my group health under a company called Benefit Port. They also do individual coverage and today I received an email from them inviting me to sign up for a free quote engine. It is Quotit IPro System. Im not even appointed with them on most of my individual contracts, yet they are allowing access to Quotit Pro for free. I signed up and already have my login and contact info to get started. I highly recommend that if you are doing your own quotes or even paying for your software, that you contact Benefit Port ASAP and get appointed with at least one company of theirs so you can get your set up as well. They are a great company to do business with also!!

Last edited:
Okay. They are another ehealthinsurance.com. ehealthinsurance.com offers the same features and benefits. The price is the same.

Question: what commissions do they pay you when you submit an app to them?

Okay. They are another ehealthinsurance.com. ehealthinsurance.com offers the same features and benefits. The price is the same.

Question: what commissions do they pay you when you submit an app to them?

ehealthinsurance offers a quote engine for individual agents?????
I'm under the impression that they only program they have pays out a whooping $40 commission on any health insurance deal.

I'm under the impression that they only program they have pays out a whooping $40 commission on any health insurance deal.
That's right SUBMITTED commission, this way they can pay unlicensed persons.

Sounds to me like some GA signed up for Quotit and is letting people run quotes - hardly a replacement for a real account unless each agent has their own login , which is possible since Quotit has sub agent account option.

A huge percentage of people input data wrong to Ehealth and other quote engines. I love when a family of 5 says "I saw the $2000 deductible for $89..." and you know darn well they only put in one member, no matter what you say you can't convince them.

People hear what they want to hear.

That's right SUBMITTED commission, this way they can pay unlicensed persons.

Sounds to me like some GA signed up for Quotit and is letting people run quotes - hardly a replacement for a real account unless each agent has their own login , which is possible since Quotit has sub agent account option.

A huge percentage of people input data wrong to Ehealth and other quote engines. I love when a family of 5 says "I saw the $2000 deductible for $89..." and you know darn well they only put in one member, no matter what you say you can't convince them.

People hear what they want to hear.

No I have my own login and password. Runs quotes with all carriers. Even carriers that Benefit Port does not represent believe it or not. Im only appointed with Aetna through BP and thats on a group basis only. I get the same commission level with Benefit Port on my group contract as I would just going through Aetna. And get Broker support!

Last edited:
ehealthinsurance offers a quote engine for individual agents?????

I must have missed something. I was referring to generating quotes on individuals.

I have been using BP for years......Alicia and the bunch are great.....mostly use them for my 2 to 50 man group quotes...they just placed a UH for me....soooo I was one of the first she hit on to try this QS......It just does not work the way I work my indy leads but then again very few work indy leads like I do......but still nothing but love for BP.........

Last edited:
I have been using BP for years......Alicia and the bunch are great.....mostly use them for my 2 to 50 man group quotes...they just placed a UH for me....soooo I was one of the first she hit on to try this QS......It just does not work the way I work my indy leads but then again very few work indy leads like I do......but still nothing but love for BP.........

Sti,
Your the one who referred them to me!:)

Back