Having The CRM Blues

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
I currently Use Radius, I like them personally and there is a lot I like about their system and a lot I don't like, Honestly Think they are good for client management, Where I am having Issues Is with Lead Management.

With lead Management I feel cluttered, There is no print view, It just does not function well, I have all my leads dispositioned for AEP mixed with leads I am calling, I am deleting dead leads just not to feel cluttered, There has to be a better way.I have called several CRM's I actually just got off the phone with agency block When I explained what I wanted the rep was like Uhhh uhh why don't you go to site and set up demo Uhh yea.... Really I feel fed up

YIO was perfect for the med supp agent.....

Ive Heard that about YIO

I like radius for client management, I don't like it for internet leads in a daily basis, I have another Norvax broker office through 1 of my FMOs, I like the way it works, Except I don't like they are also a lead company and that the FMO that provided it can see my leads and notes, So I don't use it much anymore, But the more I rely on radius for lead management the more I want to through my computer out the window.

I just want something for lead management that is clean & efficient.

----------

Also spoke with velocify, they quoted me $200 or $120 for bear minimum, I had been considering them, I liked some of the features a lot but there were some things I had a little issue with, However after 2 days I see online they show prices as low as $40, So when I ask the rep about this he shows me this small print " Usage fees exist on certain items
* Prices are subject to a $300 monthly minimum for Standard Edition and a $1,500 monthly minimum for Advanced Edition"

standard online shows as $60 Advanced as $95 which is a moot point after you factor in the minimums

I dont mind paying more for a good service but I can do without the dishonest baloney

----------
double post

I've been researching Lead Management Technology for the Insurance Industry specifically! Would love to see some more suggestions about what people wish their software would do.

Next Vanilla Soft, Spoke to guy told him I work exclusive internet leads and what I was looking for said everything to make me think this would be the perfect system. He said I can start with $40 plan for lead management and if I like it I can upgrade next year to full CRM. I thought that was perfect. Then at the end he was telling that I need to upload leads by Excell. Huh?????, I reminded him I work with exclusive internet leads that need to be delivered real time and Excel does not work. He said ohh that's right no problem we do those leads CSV file and he would email me the posting requirements

I forward this to my lead guy only to find out it is basically another way of saying excell. I email him back and he says Ohh yea you would need the full plan right out the gate for real time leads.

Really????? Do these all use bait and switch??????. If he would have said that right from the beginning I would have considered them but wow. Now all I could think of is what other things will come up later, What else will they bring up once I am invested

Really frustrated

----------

Are there any good systems out there???

Hey Vic,

I'm about to be in Beta testing for my Lead management / sales tool. It's going to blow you away.

That being said, can you tell me on average how many quotes you do a month on average?

Also which internet lead companies do you want real time leads from? This is an easy hurdle once we figured out how to overcome not being integrated with the actual lead vendor.

Might consider some people from this site for beta testing as I'd love independents or other companies beta testing other than Farmers to get a feel for the industry's wants/needs/opinions....

Hey Vic,

I'm about to be in Beta testing for my Lead management / sales tool. It's going to blow you away.

That being said, can you tell me on average how many quotes you do a month on average?

Also which internet lead companies do you want real time leads from? This is an easy hurdle once we figured out how to overcome not being integrated with the actual lead vendor.

Might consider some people from this site for beta testing as I'd love independents or other companies beta testing other than Farmers to get a feel for the industry's wants/needs/opinions....

Couldn't tell you how many quotes but I am doing Medicare Ins and got my closing up to 15-25 deals a month for the last 4 months strait, Not including AEP.

I get leads from Leecq or customized quote from forum. Also get prospect zone shared through FMO and some health plan1 and also may get benipath in future

Vic,

As president of AgencyBloc, I'm sorry to hear that your expectations were not met when speaking with one of our sales representatives. If you are still willing to consider our platform, please feel free to contact me directly and I will gladly assist.

Adam Lewis
[email protected]
866-338-7075

Think I am working through with Vanilla Soft I think they are able to take the webleads. I have had to work through communication because I am not techy. However I think vanilla will meet my needs. Anyone using Vanilla Soft with real time Web leads from vendors?

Back