Hawksoft to AMS360

Boolean

Anyone have luck with transitioning databases from Hawksoft to AMS360?

How was the transition?

my understanding is that HawkSoft does not use a modern database - more of a flat file structure (I have had a couple of clients in the past using HawkSoft, but this may have changed over the last couple of years). This would make a conversion a real issue.

That is one thing agencies need to understand when they purchase a management system - what is the database, and how quickly can I get my data if I decide to leave and in what format (and at what cost).

my understanding is that HawkSoft does not use a modern database - more of a flat file structure (I have had a couple of clients in the past using HawkSoft, but this may have changed over the last couple of years). This would make a conversion a real issue.

That is one thing agencies need to understand when they purchase a management system - what is the database, and how quickly can I get my data if I decide to leave and in what format (and at what cost).

Thanks for the insight!

----------

we are switching to hawksoft, do you have any pros and cons on this product?

Hey fearsback - we may be partnering with an agency that uses hawksoft. I do not have any experience with that system.

Back