Help!!! I Need a CRM

m_kayon

Hello all. I am in my second year of insurance and have come to the realization that i need a crm. There are so many to choose from and it is overwhelming. Is Salesforce a good option? I am a life and health agent. I downloaded the trial version and noticed it focuses more on p & c and not so much life and health.

Any recommendations?

I like a lot of features that radiusbob offers but it looks and feels a bit clunky.

Hello all. I am in my second year of insurance and have come to the realization that i need a crm. There are so many to choose from and it is overwhelming. Is Salesforce a good option? I am a life and health agent. I downloaded the trial version and noticed it focuses more on p & c and not so much life and health.

Any recommendations?

I like a lot of features that radiusbob offers but it looks and feels a bit clunky.

While it depends on what features you really want... I like Zoho a lot. My phone system integrates with it... client or lead calls, their "page" opens with all my notes...

I was not aware YIO was available for purchase.

I'm not 100% sure that it is. But there are old versions floating around that can be activated. You might have to barter with a goat. But enough about Rick.

Latest posts

Back