I Am Looking for a Quoting Tool App, Any Suggestions?

Re: I Am Lookinf for a Quoting Tool App, Any Suggestions?

@Above Ninja quoter can be integrated with RadiusBob CRM. If that's something that's important to you I would definitely recommend it.

Absolutely can. We have a great relationship with Clu and the team over there. They even went further and hooked their CRM up to our quoter so users can click a run quotes button and have all the data in the CRM feed into NinjaQuoter so you don't have to re-enter anything.

So: Consumer hits quoter, lead is sent into Radius. User clicks run quote in Radius and is sent to Ninja agent facing quoter with all data pre-filled. Great user experience...definitely saves time.

Absolutely can. We have a great relationship with Clu and the team over there. They even went further and hooked their CRM up to our quoter so users can click a run quotes button and have all the data in the CRM feed into NinjaQuoter so you don't have to re-enter anything.

So: Consumer hits quoter, lead is sent into Radius. User clicks run quote in Radius and is sent to Ninja agent facing quoter with all data pre-filled. Great user experience...definitely saves time.

Ninja I checked your site as someone told me you handle Med Supp quotes, but doesn't look like it. Is that on your radar soon?

Ninja I checked your site as someone told me you handle Med Supp quotes, but doesn't look like it. Is that on your radar soon?

Not sure who told you that, but no--we are not doing med supps.

Ninja quoter is good. For any custom Quoter development or integration of existing ones with any CRM or website, we can help.

Back