I Am Looking for a Quoting Tool App, Any Suggestions?

Can anyone recommend a good quoting tool app to download to my phone to be able to do instant quotes when with my potential clients? I am looking for one with final expense, term life, medicare supps, and major med.

Re: I Am Lookinf for a Quoting Tool App, Any Suggestions?

Can anyone recommend a good quoting tool app to download to my phone to be able to do instant quotes when with my potential clients? I am looking for one with final expense, term life, medicare supps, and major med.

FexQuotes.com is good for FE and some term.

CSGActuarial.com for Med Supps.

I use FexQuotes several times a day for Fex and term, they could use some underwriting filters for them/GUL. Quote Ninja is working on that, I believe. And is adding FE. Difference in pricing.

To specify, IE Network is an app you can download for free. It displays 30+ carriers non med and med on the fly. You can also order the medical exam in one click.

Most of the time I just write a handful of my favorite companies. They have mobile quotes on their sites.

I too need this information, thank you for posting the question, mygokrt2.

I would like to press a bit further on the topic as I understand that there are P&C quote tools that also tie in paperless applications and also link into a CRM. (I don't recall and specific brands)

However, I have never seen a Life/Health/Suppl software that can tie apps and CRM together with quoting unless someone can respond with a few brands. Thanks in advance for any help on that.

Isnt ninja quoter better since it does term and FE?

Isnt ninja quoter better since it does term and FE?

Ninja Quoter - Life Insurance Website Quoters and Rating Software does do both FE and term/UL. Still rounding out our carrier mix, but adding a few a week now that carriers are catching on to the network we serve. We started out primarily in the website marketing arena, providing quoting tools for agent websites but have since moved more into the agent facing quoting world. Our app works great on mobile, just log in via a browser and you will be able to run quotes seamlessly anywhere with an internet connection. And, you can view your leads on your mobile device very easily to make the sale on the go.

Latest posts

Back