I have tried Gary's CRM software....

It is indeed hard work. You can hand dial, speak to 15 people an hour and have 10 say no, or you can use this and get told no 30 times in an hour.

This is not a free lunch - it's still telemarketing but it's simply more effective then manually dialing and it works.

Last client: Family of 6 currently on Mega paying $800 plus - not happy with the plan but not disgusted enough to cancel. They have no major conditions so they never really used it that often.

Wife with HBP on two meds - Mega agent told her a "group plan" with NASE was all she qualified for and "individual" plans would decline her. So she just sucked it up.

I telemarket her - now they're approved, off Mega and it's $1,500+ commish for me.

Not everyone's trolling the net for quotes.

Agents in this business don't want prospects - they want deals. As soon as they find out that it's a lot of prospects and just a few deals they blow out.

It is indeed hard work. You can hand dial, speak to 15 people an hour and have 10 say no, or you can use this and get told no 30 times in an hour.

This is not a free lunch - it's still telemarketing but it's simply more effective then manually dialing and it works.

Last client: Family of 6 currently on Mega paying $800 plus - not happy with the plan but not disgusted enough to cancel. They have no major conditions so they never really used it that often.

Wife with HBP on two meds - Mega agent told her a "group plan" with NASE was all she qualified for and "individual" plans would decline her. So she just sucked it up.

I telemarket her - now they're approved, off Mega and it's $1,500+ commish for me.

Not everyone's trolling the net for quotes.

Agents in this business don't want prospects - they want deals. As soon as they find out that it's a lot of prospects and just a few deals they blow out.

Clearly she would have rather not had you call. You bothered her, interupted her if you will. You should have been introduced to her via a referral.:D

Lol. Well...we all have problems in life. Some people are in jail for crimes they didn't commit, some people work 16 hours a day for rice and water and other's have to listen to me ask them if they want a guide on how to save money on health insurance. It's rough all over.

Ok. I have asked in another post and I will try again. I know there are a number of us on this forum who would like to know more about your program. Personally, I prefer to read answers to my questions, rather than play phone tag and/or take time from my schedule during the day to have a discussion about how your system works and the tech specs.

From what I have picked up reading the forum the user calls into your system and uses your list. So I guess I would need unlimited long-distance.

So please answer the following on this forum:

1. What do I need to install, hardware and software, on my computer?

2. Do I need a sound card in my computer?

3. Can I supply my own list?

4. In order to hear the person I'm calling say hello, do I need to be in a mode where I'm also listening to answering machines?

5. Can I set up the program for a prerecorded message when the call is answered by voice mail? If I operate in such a mode, will it create a delay in my responding to a live answer?

6. What about dropped calls? If they have caller ID will they see my number? Who is responsible for FTC/FCC reporting?

Thank you in advance for answering here. This is how I buy.

Chirp, chirp (sounds of crickets)....

No answer is answer enough, I guess.

1) You need to install the CRM - software. There's no hardware

2) No

3) Yes - but not recommended unless you have a proven list

4) Don't understand the question

5) Yes to the 1st question, no to the 2nd

6) I don't call residential so DNC rules don't apply

And this is just a tool for marketing. Like any other tool it's as good as the user. You can buy a great hammer but if you suck at carpentry it's gonna be short career.

Thanks for answering what you could. Have you gotten call backs from dropped call people seeing your number on caller id?

And this is just a tool for marketing. Like any other tool it's as good as the user. You can buy a great hammer but if you suck at carpentry it's gonna be short career.
Totally agree. Fortunately I've always been good on the phone.

Is the account with Gary good only for the computer you initially registered on, or it doesn't matter. I plan to replace my klunker desktop soon.

krooney, Cold Calling Question

Hello,
I read your post about cold calling with Gary's system
and clearly you have the experience working our the hurtles
and so I'd like to ask you a couple questions please,

( with or without his system )

First, what time to you set to do this ?

- not before 9: am ? you start at 10: am ?
- Mondays only or a little daily ?
- are you pushing p&c and or general lines ?

secondly, do you target businesses or residential ?

I have a lot to learn if I'm to succeed with this method.

( I'm general lines, not p&c )

PS, I emailed Gary about 2 - 3 weeks ago for more info
and apparently it fell between some cracks because I
never got word one back from anyone. But I can get a
dialer from many places so it's his failure not mine.

Thank You for your time...

Back