Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum

Reply to I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.     
Old 01-14-2016, 01:48 PM   #91
Guru
TDFnCali on I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

State: TDFnCali is an Insurance Agent from California
TDFnCali is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Re: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.
Originally Posted by Jerard View Post
Most of it should work for health, as well. Obviously the Face Amount column would stay blank. If you sell both life and health and have more than 14 companies then just use two copies and perhaps use one for life and one for health.
Well crap...I just donated $10 BEFORE I actually downloaded it, and the download link doesnt work!!!

What the hell???

------------------------------------
TDF

If you don't know where you're going....ANY road will take you there!!
  Reply With Quote to I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.
Old 01-14-2016, 05:23 PM   #92
Guru
Jerard on I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

State: Jerard is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Jerard is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Jerard is the thread starter for: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Originally Posted by TDFnCali View Post
Well crap...I just donated $10 BEFORE I actually downloaded it, and the download link doesnt work!!!

What the hell???
I wanted to make a note here for the benefit of other users that after getting home I didn't find anything wrong with the download link. I tested it while away from home, from my cell, and also from my desktop after getting home and both times it downloaded fine.

I would note that for anyone having problems just try using a different browser. I don't know if that would help but as the late great Yogi Berra said..."ya never know..."

Track Everything with LeadTracker and Commission Tracker.

Last edited by Jerard; 01-14-2016 at 06:34 PM.
  Reply With Quote to I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:57 AM   #93
Guru

I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Re: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Jerard is the thread starter for: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Minor upgrade (04/07/16):

Version 9.6 < < < Download Here!

-Added a YTD total for the Unpaid Advances column.
-Minor enhancements to the Notes sections
Old 12-15-2016, 01:27 PM   #94
Guru

I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Jerard is the thread starter for: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Originally Posted by Jerard View Post
Minor upgrade (04/07/16):

Version 9.6 < < < Download Here!

-Added a YTD total for the Unpaid Advances column.
-Minor enhancements to the Notes sections
Upgrade to 2017, no additional changes.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:50 PM   #95
Guru

I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Re: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Jerard is the thread starter for: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Version 9.7 Uploaded 1/7/17 - See post #1 for details.
Reply to I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum