Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum

Reply to I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.     
Old 02-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #11
Super Genius

State: grod is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Re: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker that I'm Sharing.
Thanks Jerard for sharing this file. Makes life easier.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:10 AM   #12
Guru
Jerard on I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

State: Jerard is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Jerard is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Re: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker that I'm Sharing. Jerard is the thread starter for: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Originally Posted by grod View Post
Thanks Jerard for sharing this file. Makes life easier.
Yer welcome.............
  Reply With Quote to I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #13
Guru

I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Re: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker that I'm Sharing. Jerard is the thread starter for: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Version 2.1 uploaded. See Edits on post 1 for details.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #14
Guru

Version 3.0 Uploaded 12/26/13
This is a major update. See Edits on post 1 for details
Old 12-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #15
Guru

State: blue_wynd is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Re: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker that I'm Sharing.
Click on Q1, after right clicking; there is no unhide tab. Am I missing something or maybe you can have it shown all 4 quarters be default?
Old 12-26-2013, 03:10 PM   #16
Guru

I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. Jerard is the thread starter for: I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Originally Posted by blue_wynd View Post
Click on Q1, after right clicking; there is no unhide tab. Am I missing something or maybe you can have it shown all 4 quarters be default?
I'll have to wait until I'm home to look at it.....7 or 8.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #17
Guru

No rush. Not like I will be putting it in action right away. lol
Old 12-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #18
Guru

No rush. Not like I will be putting it in action right away. lol
It's working for me. You're right clicking while the cursor is over the Q1 tab? When you click on "Unhide..." I see a popup with Q2, Q3, Q4 listed. If you want to have all 4 quarters show up at the same time just unhide all of them. You may have to move a spacebar down there for all of them to show up at the same time.

Now to go eat some leftovers......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CT3.0_Screenshot.jpg (43.4 KB, 35 views)

Track Everything with LeadTracker and Commission Tracker.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #19
Guru

Originally Posted by Jerard View Post
It's working for me. You're right clicking while the cursor is over the Q1 tab? When you click on "Unhide..." I see a popup with Q2, Q3, Q4 listed. If you want to have all 4 quarters show up at the same time just unhide all of them. You may have to move a spacebar down there for all of them to show up at the same time.

Now to go eat some leftovers......
See my screenshot? The unhide doesn't show up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2013-12-27 13.28.12.jpg (78.6 KB, 28 views)
Old 12-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #20
Guru

See my screenshot? The unhide doesn't show up.
I think I found the problem. You're using OpenOffice and I'm using Excel. Here is an expanded copy that should work with OO.

This is v3.1 which I've added support for up to 14 companies.

EDIT: File deleted. No longer needed (Use v3.2 instead).

Last edited by Jerard; 12-30-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Reply to I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing. 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum