I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

New Version Available:

Version 9.0 < < < Download Here!
-Added a column to help you save money back in case of future chargebacks.

If you do not need this feature then the previous version is still available for download.

See post #1 for details.

Minor upgrade. See post #1 for more details on Commission Tracker.

Version 9.1 < < < Download Here!
-With regard to the new chargeback management column implemented in Version 9.0 (Column "V"), now if you have an issued sale but are never paid on that sale
(no take, cancelled, etc), then the chargeback savings amount changes to Zero (blank).

WOW!!! What a contribution to new agents. I am glad I have found this post. Is this tool still available? If so, how can i download?

WOW!!! What a contribution to new agents. I am glad I have found this post. Is this tool still available? If so, how can i download?

Thanks for the kind words. If you tried to download the spreadsheet, try it again. I'm moving my website and forgot to fix the download URL.

----------

Jerard's not a tool and he's typically available. He's actually a pretty nice guy.

Awwww, shucks, yer makin' me flush....errrrrr, blush. :D

Is this for life policies only? Just at first glance I saw the term/face amount columns.

Most of it should work for health, as well. Obviously the Face Amount column would stay blank. If you sell both life and health and have more than 14 companies then just use two copies and perhaps use one for life and one for health.

Latest posts

Back