If You Were Going to Create an App

@Rick - Not liking sweet tea is downright un-American, but as far as unsweet tea goes, you're right.

To answer the OP..if I was make an app I'd have it read minds and point me to the nearest buyer.

A hybrid quoting/underwriting app to help agents place business.

Well...to be serious, I do have apps that help me in the business. One app allows me to have a two line cell phone. Another I use to scan DL's and anything else I need scanned. A map tracking app that keeps me from door knocking the same streets a second time (helps me keep away from the same people that chased me away with shotguns the first time). And a database that I keep company info on, such as phone numbers, plans offered, notes on anything important, etc. And last but not least, an app that I can look up the original app and client information no matter when it was. I think we need a national tech nerd day. :cool:

@Rick - Not liking sweet tea is downright un-American, but as far as unsweet tea goes, you're right.

To answer the OP..if I was make an app I'd have it read minds and point me to the nearest buyer.

The first time I ordered tea in California, it took the waitress and me about ten minutes to come to an agreement on my drink order. :)

----------

A hybrid quoting/underwriting app to help agents place business.

Along the lines of what I was thinking. I would love to see illustrations/cv of multiple companies.

The first time I ordered tea in California, it took the waitress and me about ten minutes to come to an agreement on my drink order. :) ---------- Along the lines of what I was thinking. I would love to see illustrations/cv of multiple companies.

I was told that the company who created the software for "Surance Bay"

(for those who don't know, this is the software that 90% of IMOs do their contracting through)

Has created an application that will pull MIB, RX, MVR apparently even fill most of the application out just off someone's social security number.

Bye, Bye Underwriters! Hello Algorithms!

Restaurants that refuse to serve that vile crap called sweet tea.

The why is because sweet tea is vile crap.

Rick

Some people just have no class.... or good taste.

Times like these I wish we still had the thumbs down button on here.

hqdefault.jpg

I even take honey in my Earl Grey.... Tea aint tea if it aint sweet!

----------

I was told that the company who created the software for "Surance Bay"

(for those who don't know, this is the software that 90% of IMOs do their contracting through)

Has created an application that will pull MIB, RX, MVR apparently even fill most of the application out just off someone's social security number.

Bye, Bye Underwriters! Hello Algorithms!

Thats pretty sweet... and a bit scary :err:

Last edited:
Back