Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum

Reply to Impressions from InsureTech Connect     
Old 10-11-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
Guru
Brian Anderson on Impressions from InsureTech Connect

State: Brian Anderson is an Insurance Agent from Colorado
Impressions from InsureTech Connect Impressions from InsureTech Connect
Attended InsureTech Connect in Las Vegas last week. Overflow crowds and tech startups everywhere looking to either partner with carriers or forge their own road. But heavy focus on “reducing friction” by bringing new technology to the insurance industry to simplify the customer experience, not to mention the claims, underwriting and marketing experience.

Very diverse, international crowd and a speaker lineup heavy on founders/CEOs of startups sharing their stories of how they are trying to transform and modernize different areas of the industry, bringing the type of customer experience today’s millennials expect (because that’s how they buy everything else).

Some interesting concepts (on-demand, micro-duration insurance) and insight about how the Internet of Things, machine learning, artificial intelligence, telematics, predictive analytics, apps and bots are starting to make a real impact and may eventually transform the industry.

You can read more about the conference and some of the new launches in the article link below, and please share any thoughts or comments here. And if you attended – please share your own impressions about the conference and the trends on display.

Insurance Forums | Peek at industry
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Impressions from InsureTech Connect
Old 10-11-2016, 03:12 PM   #2
Guru

State: thomasm is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
thomasm is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Impressions from InsureTech Connect Re: Impressions from InsureTech Connect
All this InsureTech talk got me thinking I better learn how to code!
Old 10-13-2016, 10:37 AM   #3

State: Robert45673 is an Insurance Agent from Connecticut
Did you see any software that prompted the Producer to ask certain questions during the initial information gathering stage? I'm looking for a product that will assist new sales people.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:07 PM   #4
Guru

State: thomasm is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
thomasm is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by Robert45673 View Post
Did you see any software that prompted the Producer to ask certain questions during the initial information gathering stage? I'm looking for a product that will assist new sales people.
I just use MS NotePad, scale it down to the bottom of the screen, and use DeskPins app to get it to stay there.

DeskPins - Download
Old 10-13-2016, 02:29 PM   #5
Guru
Brian Anderson on Impressions from InsureTech Connect

State: Brian Anderson is an Insurance Agent from Colorado
Impressions from InsureTech Connect Re: Impressions from InsureTech Connect Brian Anderson is the thread starter for: Impressions from InsureTech Connect

I didn't, but thanks to your post one of those insuretech entrepreneurs will probably have a product doing just that ready to roll out by year's end...
Old 10-16-2016, 08:35 PM   #6
Guru
Aaron_4SIGHT on Impressions from InsureTech Connect

State: Aaron_4SIGHT is an Insurance Agent from Washington
What product lines? I talked with a company called AccelTree that has some "point of sale" tools to help life producers. Here's their site:

AccelTree Software-Enterprise mobility solutions, Mobile insurance solutions

AgentMethods | Powerful insurance websites. Simplified.
Beautiful mobile-ready insurance websites with unlimited custom quote forms and pages.

Create your site for free at AgentMethods.com
Old 03-16-2017, 04:48 PM   #7

State: scottlyscott is an Insurance Agent from
I am with Cloudia Assistant (a CRM for the insurance industry) and we organize leads by folders you create and organize as you wish. You can create a script in each folder so if you have folders based on products; you may have a health folder and when your salesperson opens a lead they can see the scrip for health. After they buy, if they are now interested in life you can move the lead to the life folder and when they open the script it will have all the info for life. Would that help you?
Reply to Impressions from InsureTech Connect 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum