Impressions from InsureTech Connect

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Attended InsureTech Connect in Las Vegas last week. Overflow crowds and tech startups everywhere looking to either partner with carriers or forge their own road. But heavy focus on “reducing friction” by bringing new technology to the insurance industry to simplify the customer experience, not to mention the claims, underwriting and marketing experience.

Very diverse, international crowd and a speaker lineup heavy on founders/CEOs of startups sharing their stories of how they are trying to transform and modernize different areas of the industry, bringing the type of customer experience today’s millennials expect (because that’s how they buy everything else).

Some interesting concepts (on-demand, micro-duration insurance) and insight about how the Internet of Things, machine learning, artificial intelligence, telematics, predictive analytics, apps and bots are starting to make a real impact and may eventually transform the industry.

You can read more about the conference and some of the new launches in the article link below, and please share any thoughts or comments here. And if you attended – please share your own impressions about the conference and the trends on display.

Insurance Forums | Peek at industry

Did you see any software that prompted the Producer to ask certain questions during the initial information gathering stage? I'm looking for a product that will assist new sales people.

Did you see any software that prompted the Producer to ask certain questions during the initial information gathering stage? I'm looking for a product that will assist new sales people.

I didn't, but thanks to your post one of those insuretech entrepreneurs will probably have a product doing just that ready to roll out by year's end... :idea:

I am with Cloudia Assistant (a CRM for the insurance industry) and we organize leads by folders you create and organize as you wish. You can create a script in each folder so if you have folders based on products; you may have a health folder and when your salesperson opens a lead they can see the scrip for health. After they buy, if they are now interested in life you can move the lead to the life folder and when they open the script it will have all the info for life. Would that help you?

Latest posts

Back