Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum

Reply to Insurance App for P/C Agents     
Old 05-17-2017, 01:18 PM   #1
Expert

State: achaffee is an Insurance Agent from
Insurance App for P/C Agents Insurance App for P/C Agents
I have been working in the insurance industry for about 15 years, and I am looking for feedback from other insurance professionals.

I am currently helping develop a mobile application to help insurance agents grow their businesses. What kind of features would you like to see? What kind of features would you think would be the most important.

Currently, it is already set up to provide agents leads, a place for your clients to access your agency on their mobile devices, and the application can set up marketing campaigns to generate more referral business.

Thanks,

Adam

------------------------------------
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-chaffee-21075769/
  Reply With Quote to Insurance App for P/C Agents
Reply to Insurance App for P/C Agents 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum