It's Finally Launching Tomorrow! Farmers First but Coming Soon to a Company Near You!

todd02

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've been talking for years, vaguely about my software company. Agency MVP is the worlds first Sales and Marketing tool built specifically for insurance agents. Utilizing Insurance algorithms running on AI and Machine learning MVP helps you become as efficient as possible while having a smart pipeline constantly helping you close more.

Would love feedback on my brochure. I'm wanting to make sure it's presented in a way that helps people understand what it is.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AgencyMVP_Brochure.pdf
    221.2 KB · Views: 147
It's not bad, but I could see how it may not hit home the way you want it to.

Instead of your opening headline talking about how it'll be smarter and more powerful (which makes me think of Trapper Keeper from South Park), say something that takes their minds exactly where you want them to be;

Imagine having a sixth sense that allowed you to know who was in the perfect position to say yes every time you pick up the phone. That's Agency MVP.

Use specific examples that agents can envision and relate to. How great is it when you quote someone who just had a ticket fall off or just took a rate increase? You can be doing that all day long. Stuff like that.

It's not bad, but I could see how it may not hit home the way you want it to.

Instead of your opening headline talking about how it'll be smarter and more powerful (which makes me think of Trapper Keeper from South Park), say something that takes their minds exactly where you want them to be;

Imagine having a sixth sense that allowed you to know who was in the perfect position to say yes every time you pick up the phone. That's Agency MVP.

Use specific examples that agents can envision and relate to. How great is it when you quote someone who just had a ticket fall off or just took a rate increase? You can be doing that all day long. Stuff like that.

Great feedback. Thanks!

Is this just in Texas and for Farmers Agents only?

Only for a limited time.

In the coming months I will be approaching Agents with all different types of carriers in every state to be our beta testers in their Agency.

Due to the complex nature of insurance being different in each state, we are launching state by state. This goes to show we aren't an out of the box solution but specific to Agents in their state.

I was just approached with an interesting business idea:

I was just tasked by a I-Bank in Beverly Hills to find an AMS that can handle both P&C (GL, D&O, Business Owner Packages...etc...(not Personal Lines)) as well as IDI, Perm Life...etc, even Group Business when need be.

Does anything like that even exist? If you can do it or know someone who can I'd be quite interested in speaking with you.

Thanks,
KTM

Only for a limited time.

In the coming months I will be approaching Agents with all different types of carriers in every state to be our beta testers in their Agency.

Due to the complex nature of insurance being different in each state, we are launching state by state. This goes to show we aren't an out of the box solution but specific to Agents in their state.

I was just approached with an interesting business idea:

I was just tasked by a I-Bank in Beverly Hills to find an AMS that can handle both P&C (GL, D&O, Business Owner Packages...etc...(not Personal Lines)) as well as IDI, Perm Life...etc, even Group Business when need be.

Does anything like that even exist? If you can do it or know someone who can I'd be quite interested in speaking with you.

Thanks,
KTM

Ours doesn't do that yet but eventually will. Yes it can be done but those product lines are more complex. Probably would cost between 4-5 million to build your own system that was smart.

You could use zoho and have them customize an ams for you. Basic system.

Back