Laptop, Tablet, or Two in One? What's the Best for Online Eapps?

TMC3

I have been away from the business now for a year or so and need to purchase a new laptop, tablet, or two in one to use in the field.
I have submitted Eapps in the past that had the client doing a lot of work.

Are the new Eapps easier and more client friendly and is a clean electronic signature necessary?
What do you recommend?

Thank you

Surface Pro 4. Great machine.

I second this! I bought an sp4 a couple months ago, mainly to use for e-apps in the field and it works great. I still use my full laptop as my "work" computer in the office. I have been doing e apps with Mutual of Omaha, Aetna, Assurity, and North American and maybe a couple others I can't remember at the moment. They all seem to be using the same platform and its very user friendly in my opinion.

What version do you have?
Before I asked the forum I checked at a few stores and they all said Surface Pro 4 & IPAD Pro are the only ones that let to have a clean signature on the device.

Do you need 128 4
Or 256 8?
Or higher?
Can you upgrade a 128 if necessary?

----------

I second this! I bought an sp4 a couple months ago, mainly to use for e-apps in the field and it works great. I still use my full laptop as my "work" computer in the office. I have been doing e apps with Mutual of Omaha, Aetna, Assurity, and North American and maybe a couple others I can't remember at the moment. They all seem to be using the same platform and its very user friendly in my opinion.

What version do you have?
Before I asked the forum I checked at a few stores and they all said Surface Pro 4 & IPAD Pro are the only ones that let to have a clean signature on the device.

Do you need 128 4
Or 256 8?
Or higher?
Can you upgrade a 128 if necessary?

I am using my Surface Pro 4 as a full desktop replacement. I got the i7, 512GB HD, 16GB RAM device with the docking station.

I carry all of my music, pictures, etc with me so the bigger hard drive was a must. You can never have enough memory. I also still occasionally code so I wanted the hotter processor.

We have sales members that got the i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB HD device and have been really happy.

No you cannot upgrade anything on it. One note with cloud services like OneDrive and DropBox you can just store somethings online instead of on the device.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back