Lead Management Software

dondulah

Expert
So velocify is out. I can't stand my salesperson and I have two colleagues that do not like the post sales support. I get leads from 8 sources working on 10. I'm aware of blitz and radius bob. I need this for a team of 6 producers. Any others? What are the thoughts on radius bob vs blitz? Again please no velocify comments :)

Velocity formerly leads 360 was one of the worst business decisions I ever made. Huge waste of money on a poorly designed system. Employee culture is a problem there as well. Really bad experience.

Hang on fellas, you'll have my product in 6 months... Sorry I wish I could snap and have it out to you sooner!

In the mean time, while its being fine tuned during beta phase, could you answer a simple question?

What are you top 3 must haves in a Lead Management System?

I will give you a shot in 6 months. In the meantime, anyone with input on Blitz vs Radius Bob?

Hi Dondulah,

I heard good reviews both blitz and radius bob. They work both good.
The only disadvantage of it is you cannot have your own software for your business and you have to pay monthly. It would be best if you could have your own software and just pay 1 time payment and the software is all yours like leadsdistributionsoftware.com. This will save you a lot of money. In terms of the functionality, it will depend on your needs. Perhaps you could tell us what your needs from a software and we can further help you decide which one is good?

I am also looking for new software. Velocify (leads360) was a year long nightmare of horrible customer support. I would never recommend their service unless you are fortune 500.
I liked Blitz in the past and I am looking at Radius now.

I am looking to have visibility to leads. I would like to see close ratios, stage in the sales process, email drip, SMS texting/drip...

I think that with any leads management system or even a CRM you will get you wish. The leads management systems that I have seen all allow some automated connection to leads. They get posted to your email and also various ways to the software. They then all have various responses that you can set up through automation or responses.

If you want simple and easy to manage, Radius Bob is probably good enough. My problem is that I want leads from several sources and therefore I need to customize the automated reply. Radius Bob just is not flexible enough for my needs. It may be perfect for yours and it does everything that you ask. Among the packages that I have seen, it has the best interface.

I am going back to Blitz. The interface could be more intuitive but the people are easy to reach for help.

I am using RadiusBob and it is affordable. Customer support is generally pretty good. Sometimes takes a while for an answer, but they are also constantly making improvements to the software. For the price I think it is hard to beat.

Back