Click Here if you're looking for Commission Tracker
Some of you that know me know that for the past few years I've been cold canvassing for my prospects. Some of us actually like it and at my age it's good exercise. But lately I've started ordering TM leads. Because I'm little anal about statistics and also because I simply like to mess around with spreadsheets, I made LeadTracker
for my own use. And just like with the original Commission Tracker
one thing lead to another and LeadTracker
developed into something that I think is worth sharing. So without further adieu I present LeadTracker
. As always, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
IMPORTANT: The spreadsheet has Macros programed into it. When downloading you will need to select "Enable Editing" and then "Enable Content" in order to activate the Macros. Also, make sure you save the spreadsheet as a "Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook". If you save it as a normal Excel file some features won't work.
- Can be used for any type of lead (TM, DM, Avatar)
- Supports up to 10 lead providers
- Supports 30 lead orders (if requested, this may be increased in a future version, hopefully to cover a full year)
- Track success rate of contacting, appointments, and sales (with percentages)
- Track success rate of leads called vs leads door knocked
- Track success rate of leads using domestic telemarketers vs. foreign
- Track the days between your first received lead to the last lead contacted
- Track the number of times each Provider has been ordered from with "running total" success stats
- Track sales commissions vs cost of lead on a per lead order basis
- Keep the stats on new lead orders separate (keeps the totals and percentages more constant).
- Totals page showing all above stats on a YTD basis
Version 3.0 < < < Download Here!
Changes in this Version
- Added an Average sale per Lead Order stat.
- Minor cosmetic improvements
- Find and read all the comments within the cells that have a RED corner. Hover your mouse over that cell to read the comments.
- After getting familiar with the spreadsheet delete the sample data, then input your own lead provider names. Only the white sections are edible.....I mean editable.
Note: If you don't want to see all the extra Zeros or the grid lines on the Totals page goto the options settings in Excel to remove them (see screenshot).
If you don't have Excel you can try using the free MS Office clone called OpenOffice.
Keep in mind some things may not work or look right by using OpenOffice.
- On the Totals page: Added a row to track the AVERAGE profit of all the Lead orders from a particular provider.
- Added a "quick glance" column to keep track of Lead Order payments.
- Added a column to keep track of how long it takes the lead provider to fulfill your order.
- Added a column to track how long it takes a Lead Provider to finish filling your order
- Enhanced the sub-grouping of columns for better clarification
- Added a checkbox to use after the final disposition of all the leads for an order has been determined.
- Added a Notes section. Scroll to the right to see it.
- Added two TEMP columns which creates the ability to keep new lead orders separate from preceding orders.
- Added more instructional notes.
- Added a self populating dropdown menu to keep track of the provider that is listed under the Temp columns.
- Added "quick clear" buttons for each of the Provider columns.
- Fixed issue of stats being duplicated on the Totals page when a Provider has been removed from the Setup page.
- Fixed a NULL error on the Total's YTD column
- Added a total orders row on the Totals page
- Added a notes area on the Totals page
- Added method to track if the telemarketers are Domestic or Foreign (Not needed for DM's)
- Added helpful comments
- Rearranged a couple of columns to increase logic flow
- Initial public offering