Looking for a Aflac SNG Laptop..

niffie116

I am looking for a Aflac SNG Laptop Prefer a Fujitsu , as I already have the Topaz Signature pad. Please let me know if you have, love my job and have a brick now, and want to use strictly a laptop for Aflac. :)

Thanks!!!

I have a Panasonic CF-51 Toughbook with Topaz signature pad fully loaded for $600.

I will include with the purchase lots of AFLAC Insignia products....birthday cards, anniversary duck banks, candy jars, mini and 6" ducks of all types, 12", 24" and 36" plush ducks plus collectables. You pay the shipping costs!

The newer version Panasonic CF-52 sells for $2374 with software.

Only serious inquiries...770-401-9898 or [email protected]

I have an 2013 brand new Panasonic CF-53 Aflac sng available with 3 hrs. use on it and 15 months of app credits left.
Anyone game to buy it and have it transfer to them as per Aflac policy?
Regards,
Jon Illg Aflac
[email protected]

I have a Panasonic CF-51 Toughbook with Topaz signature pad fully loaded for $600.

I will include with the purchase lots of AFLAC Insignia products....birthday cards, anniversary duck banks, candy jars, mini and 6" ducks of all types, 12", 24" and 36" plush ducks plus collectables. You pay the shipping costs!

The newer version Panasonic CF-52 sells for $2374 with software.

Only serious inquiries...770-401-9898 or [email protected]
Hi Diana, if you still have sng laptop please email me at [email protected] or call (985)869-2744

Back