Looking for a CRM? I Think...

sentryinsagency

So im basically looking for software that will simply pop up the the internet lead information as the client would call in so I dont have to go to the email everytime a client calls in...any suggestions for something affordable? I was considering something like sales force but it seems like maybe it might be a little bit of overkill for what I really need it for.

So im basically looking for software that will simply pop up the the internet lead information as the client would call in so I dont have to go to the email everytime a client calls in...any suggestions for something affordable? I was considering something like sales force but it seems like maybe it might be a little bit of overkill for what I really need it for.

I would recommend Radius Bob ... very easy to integrate with lead providers :)

TOP 10 CRMS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

I would recommend Radius Bob ... very easy to integrate with lead providers :)

TOP 10 CRMS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

I will second Radius Bob. That's what I have used for the past 5 years. Pretty simple to use. I did come across something called Vcita that I really like as well and will implement for lead gen with their consumer facing booking app. They also give you a "live" site which I will be directing current clients to especially during this next AEP. Calander integrates with Gmail, outlook etc. So when Jane calls asking me to review their RX for the next year and I am in an appointment or on the road they can just go to brianpenner.com and book their appointment themselves. Sends email and text reminders for appointments.

I just started using Radius Bob .. How does Radius pop up the client information when they call... do you have to use their VOIP system for that?

I believe you would need to integrate your lead form with Radius. See theu videoi tutorials. Not exactley sure if it would "pop up." If you use www.presetbook.com you will get a text and email on your end for appt confirmation as well as the client/prospect. All my current clients are directed to brianpenner.com for reviews. Great cocktails tomight on deck, hope infomative ;).

I think that you are not only looking for a CRM, but you are also looking for a CTI. A CRM can host your prospect's/customer's information, yes. But the software that has a screen pop-up is most likely a CTI. A CTI is a tool integrates CRMs with phone systems.

In our office, we use Salesforce and our phone is 3CX. We integrate the two via a CTI called Tenfold. And one of Tenfold's features includes that screen pop that you are looking for. It has done wonders for us, as the screen pop displays relevant customer information with any type of call (inbound or outbound).

Back