Management System that Pulls in Leads Automatically

Roenick27

Expert
Hi guys,

I will most likely be new to the indy side (leaving captive). I am struggling to find a system that will pull an internet lead into my system directly (purchase leads, they will automatically be in management system, therefore eliminating me having to manually enter into my system) Are there any that people use that do this?

My apologies for the lack of clarity on that. What line of business? Sounds like auto mostly.

Most management systems are not really designed as being lead, marketing and pipeline management friendly. They are more new and existing client management driven. The majority of lead providers actually integrate directly with a comparative rater or lead management system like Velocify.

I would start there.

I have been using volocify for the past 4 months, It is expensive but worth it.This system made lead management much easier then I have believed possible

Thanks guys. That's what I seem to be finding. Slightly off topic, but what systems do you guys use/prefer for management? I've looked at a few like QQ and ams360. My main business will be PL in the 1st year or so as I won't have the staff to accommodate CL but will be doing some CL(mostly people I know and BA) but will want to ramp up CL shortly. Thanks in advance again!!

Thanks guys. That's what I seem to be finding. Slightly off topic, but what systems do you guys use/prefer for management? I've looked at a few like QQ and ams360. My main business will be PL in the 1st year or so as I won't have the staff to accommodate CL but will be doing some CL(mostly people I know and BA) but will want to ramp up CL shortly. Thanks in advance again!!

I would look into InsurancePro. It is designed
exactly to your stated needs, primarily personal lines with light commercial, without breaking the bank of a start up agency.

InsurancePro Agency Management System for Insurance Agencies

Back