Music/message on Hold - RingCentral

Who in the hell would care?

Do you really think that "music on hold" would sell anything? If so, you'll be back at WalMart before Xmas.

Geesh - was just a question on a feature that I saw on RCs site. I could see it useful in let a client know about a new service - say a trust service or that you added tax prep to your line - just in case it is a new client that has been referred to you that may not know much about you.

Go have another pitcher - you are not drunk enough.;)

Why some of these guys are insurance agents and not comedians is beyond me :D

I have to admit, sometimes it is kind of funny but it does get annoying but if they weren't annoying they wouldn't be any good at their job I guess..........

I play a short disclaimer "...if you do not have a checking account, please hang up now..." LOL.

RC is easy to upload or record custom messages, I believe I am playing a light jazz now people seem to like better than insurance talk. Its a loop but it's pretty groovy.

"Hold" music is cool. Interrupting hold music every 10 seconds for a spoken advertisement is not cool. Carriers do that all the time. I just get into the song and get jarred by someone telling me about dental insurance.

"Hold" music is cool. Interrupting hold music every 10 seconds for a spoken advertisement is not cool. Carriers do that all the time. I just get into the song and get jarred by someone telling me about dental insurance.

Hilarious, and true. Aetna's hold music has improved with it's longer hold times. Yesterday, I was on hold for 10 minutes listening to an uniterrupted Vivaldi tune, followed by more baroque music.

If they had interrupted it with a producer message, it would have ruined the whole experience.

Back