Need Help Chosing a CRM Platform

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
I know there are many threads about CRM and I searched through those but still don't know what where to start so any advise is appreciated.

I have managed to build good book of business almost 2000 clients 60% MA , 30% med supp and the other 10% Final Expense.The Medicare business has been mostly with the same carrier so I have just been using their systems to track my business but know will be contracting with many more different carriers .I know it's stupid not to have my own CRM already but I have procrastinated and also I am not a real techie.

I do not have a website but in the future I may get a web page but for now I just something to track my clients and marketing ,which is mostly referral phone calls , that is fairly easy to use and set up.Having remote access / cloud access on my Samsung galaxy 3 and tablet would be nice. I currently have outlook 2010 on my desktop and laptop but only use it for email purposes.

Any suggestions on what would be a relatively easy platform for me to start and where to get it?

Hi yogooglethis,

Wow, I'm very surprised you don't have one yet! Since you been around since 2000. Try looking at: www1.appliedsystems.com, Insurance Software and Agency Management Systems | Vertafore and CRM and Cloud Computing To Grow Your Business - Salesforce.com.

I would highly recommend you researching before buying. Once you have all customer data into one of the systems, may be tough to change. I would also give each a call and see what they can do for you an how it fits your needs.

Agents wear many hats and mutli-task all day long. To help increase your agency daily workflow, such as tracking "sales, user ID/passwords, industry contacts, underwriting guidelines" and more, go visit Agenzy Portal - Increase insurance agency daily productivity for a 14-day free trial!

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Providing "valuable" content to ones question then to add another product that may fit his needs is not spam.

For a Guru, I would have assumed you to add better value in the forums than to nit pick a post. You can always report abuse!?

Portal, I have no problem you having agents being exposed to your "stuff" - my problem is you recommend the two most expensive solutions in the market for an agency who obviously isn't a candidate for either. You may want to get educated on other systems in the market. There are several quality vendors out there.

I would recommend checking out ARM by San doc . The programmer built it custom for health and life . I love mine and we have similar size books. It forecasts complicated MAPD commissions and has been invaluable . Call Jeff Johnson for a free test drive his number is 602 7175476. His service is really good and you cannot beat the price for what you get. Tell him Phoenix Health recommended him :) good luck.

Back