New IPad User Question(s)

jjrardin

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I got an iPad wooohoooo!
Anyway, I want to be able to do paperless apps. I read on here about form tools and notability. I bought them both, but my question is about the stylus. Mine has a really soft rubber ball on the end that is like writing with wet paint brush :( And I have to press harder than I would think is necessary.
When I got it, the guy put on a screen protector and then put it in the otterbox. I thought it was over kill to have 2 screen protectors, but whatever... he didn't.
So..... do you think the cover from the otterbox AND the screen protector has anything to do with the performance of the stylus?
Is there a stylus with a firm tip like a pen? I can't see Granny McGranny pressing hard, but not too hard :( to sign her name. If it's annoying to me, I figure it would be ridiculous to a customer.

Another question is, do you guys 'type' in the client info or do you 'write it' in?

TIA,
Jim

I bought an Applydea Maglus stylus. It's durable, and awesome, but it was expensive. That said, I wouldn't trade it for any other.

I just got back from target with a jot pro for $30, it's 100 times better than writing with the wet noodle/rubber ball pen. I'm gonna try it out in the field as soon as I get me some of those Glen Garry leads.... I really need some of those Glen Garry leads!!!!! LOL

----------

I bought an Applydea Maglus stylus. It's durable, and awesome, but it was expensive. That said, I wouldn't trade it for any other.

is the writing tip mushy rubber like the other cheaper ones? or is it hard like a pen?

Back