New Very Inexpensive CRM - Need Help

What is Oprius?

It is a follow-up CRM, that is intenet based. Check out Oprius.com. Not only does it look good, but it is very functional and is an awesome follow-up reminder.

You can set it up the way you like it, and when you put an appointment in it, it will send a text message to your cell phone as a reminder. If I talk to you today, and you tell me to call you next year, I put that in the system and forget about it. Next year it will remind me to contact you.

You can get a free 14 day trial to check it out. It is not designed specifically for one type of profession, but it works. In my opinion, it is much better than most of the CRM's spoken about on this forum.

Oh, it is $14.99 per month after the trial.

Check out Agency Command. It's more than a CRM though. Very robust. email, postcards, purls, landing pages... and it has pre-written samples along with campaigns for cross-selling, nurturing, holiday postcards, birthday postcards, conversion, niche marketing and more.
The best part is that was developed by insurance agents and all of the marketing material was tested in our agencies before going out to other agents.
In full disclosure, I am one of the owners as well as a long time agency owner. We just couldn't find an automated marketing system that actually worked, so we built one.
We're having a webinar on Thursday to explain the system. We only take on 20 agents at a time because of the intensive training and integration. Go to www.agencycommand.com to register for the webinar. You won't find much info on our site. You'll have to join the webinar to learn more.
It costs more than the $79 you mentioned but agents are making much more than their investment.
Tom Wiecek

Tom,

I must congratulate you on your non-spamming of our forum. You are definetly promoting what you have, but not in the normal spam, spam, spam way. I like the conversational tone and the full disclosure.

I do wish your website had a way to call and ask questions about the product instead of forcing me to fill out info and join the webinar. I will however be joining you guys on Thur. to check it out.

Last edited:
Crons79,

Thanks for the comments. This is a great forum and I've been a victim of spammers on other forums before.

I understand about the website. We're real insurance agents running this. Our time is limited to our agencies and working with our members. We are working on the new website though.
Unfortunately, we may not have it up until the next opening. There's already a list of 30 plus agents interested and waiting. As soon as we fill up, we'll be busy working with them for a couple of months.

Thanks for joining us on Thursday. You won't be disappointed. We'll also record it and place it on the website.

Tom

PS For what it's worth... we had a site for our first offering. We found that many couldn't understand how the system works and requested a live demo. It sounds more complicated from a website than it really is. Every agent has joined after watching it demonstrated live and most have heard about it from word of mouth from other agents. We're not out to get thousands of agents in this. We're having fun and want to keep it that way.

IDA is the best I have seen. It has a predictive dialer built in that allows you to call one at a time or 400 simultaneously. It has unlimited drip marketing, Skype is built in also. They can also customize it for agencies.

Back