New Very Inexpensive CRM - Need Help

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
FIRST OFF, I PROMISE I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING !!!!!

I was in the car business for 20 years and I used a CRM called casalesassistant.com and it is the best customer database and follow-up system in the industry and I have tried bunches. And guess what, it was on 79.00 to downlaod the program, and that was a one time fee.

I have been looking all over the internet for a simple CRM that is easy to use and is not full of useless information, so I spoke with Marv to see if he could adapt the CSA to the insurance industry. He said that he would write a whole new program but was unsure what needed to be included in it. In CSA you can pre-program your letters and you follow up schedule and it would automatically print them or if you have a phone follow up instead of a leeter, say in 6 months, it will tell you to call at that time.

Marv said that he could program it and still keep the price around 79.00.

Need your help, what types of information would be important for him to include? I'm sure he knows name, address , a contact info, but he is looking for things such as commisions, renewals,annualized premium etc. Marv is in the car business so creating a car CRM was much easier.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Whoa big fella, don't try to reinvent the wheel. Go to YourInsuranceOffice.com and mention my name. You can download a demo if you want. Frank Stastny is the man you'll be talking to.

According to Michael at IDA their new beta program includes a dialer that will work with VOIP. I'm not too excited because I don't have VOIP. I found it to be too unreliable so I switched back to landlines.

VaDwayne - what became of this CRM you were thinking about building? What did you finally end up doing?

VaDwayne - what became of this CRM you were thinking about building? What did you finally end up doing?

I haven't spoken to him recently, but I like Oprius anyway. It's cool getting a text mesage reminding you to call a prospect. I'm diggin it.

Back