Noise Cancelling Headsets

lhkorn99

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have ringcentral, which I use with my cell phone. Using a headset now that is just "ok". Anyone have a good recommendations for a headset with mic that works really well to block any background noise. What does everyone use?

Re: Headsets

I think where you're going to run into trouble is it blocking the background noise.

I think where you're going to run into trouble is it blocking the background noise.
That's what i'm looking to do. I work at home and have the a/c on and have to turn it off when on the phone because of the background noise. Bose has headsets, wondering if they would be good, and have seen logitech too, just not sure of the quality.

That's what i'm looking to do. I work at home and have the a/c on and have to turn it off when on the phone because of the background noise. Bose has headsets, wondering if they would be good, and have seen logitech too, just not sure of the quality.

This is what I use. Works well.

https://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=plantronics+pro&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS398US398&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D12&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&cid=10507358480301392451&sa=X&ei=UFZTUMTQJazqigLwu4C4Bw&ved=0CKkBEK0E

The problem is the "noise canceling" is in reference to what you hear, not what the microphone is picking up.

Last edited:

The problem is the "noise canceling" is in reference to what you hear, not what the microphone is picking up.

That is different with Plantronic.

""
A2DP Yes
Microphones Dual-Mic
Noise-cancellation AudioIQ2, Two noise-canceling microphones, DSP
Wind Noise Reduction Windsmart Technology, Enhanced stainless steel windscreens""

https://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=plantronics+pro&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS398US398&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D12&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&cid=10507358480301392451&sa=X&ei=UFZTUMTQJazqigLwu4C4Bw&ved=0CKkBEK0E

That is different with Plantronic.

""
A2DP Yes
Microphones Dual-Mic
Noise-cancellation AudioIQ2, Two noise-canceling microphones, DSP
Wind Noise Reduction Windsmart Technology, Enhanced stainless steel windscreens""

Plantronics Voyager PRO Plus headset - In-ear ear-bud (with over-the-ear mount), Monaural

cool. looks pretty good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Going with Bose. Has great reviews.

Amazon.com: Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 - Right Ear: Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited:
This is a pretty old thread so I wanted to see if anyone has any updated recommendations. I work in an office with 3-4 people at a time and we are having an issues with customers hearing others. I've tried a few headsets and nothing has really helped. Any thoughts?

Back