Not Another CRM Thread

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Okay guys I have been looking for a new CRM for a while and have not found what I am looking for. I had been using ACT but really want to move to a cloud based solution as I get calls when I am places other than my office and it would be nice to be able to pull client info from any computer as well as document calls and such while I am out and about.

I am Life and Health oriented have had a huge focus on the 403(b) market which for me means I want to track clients based on their employer ie school district and by building within the district (Okay most everything can do that) a lot of my focus is on Annuities so I would like something where I can enter a clients product once and be able to pull up a report years down the road letting me know who is surrender charge free or at the very least warn me they are entering a new year and have a 10% free withdrawal allowed.

I also schedule annual reviews so a warning that it is time to reach out and do that review and a nice interface allowing me to see how much total business I have with that client and all the individual products as well as the ability to upload and archive applications by client would be nice...

Recommendations?

Salesforce can do that and more but it can be pricey and would need to be configured specifically for your use. I have heard good things about Redtail however I have not used it personally.

Last edited:
Contact Ebix. Chris Miller knows about CRM and they seem to have a great product. chris.miller at ebix dot com.

Insightly is the best one out there and its free. I also like allclients. Both way better than salesforce in my opinion.

Hi Norwayguy,

As Nathan said, try looking into CRM and Cloud Computing To Grow Your Business - Salesforce.com. Have you also looked into any Agency management systems such as Insurance Agency Software, Insurance Agent Software Systems | Vertafore & Applied Systems (www1.appliedsystems.com)?

Give them all a call to see what fits your needs and check out their website.

Agents like you wear many hats and multitask all day long. To help increase your agency daily workflow, such as tracking "sales, user ID/passwords, industry contacts, underwriting guidelines" and more, go check out Agenzy Portal - Increase insurance agency daily productivity for a 14-day free trial!

Hi Norwayguy,

As Nathan said, try looking into CRM and Cloud Computing To Grow Your Business - Salesforce.com. Have you also looked into any Agency management systems such as Insurance Agency Software, Insurance Agent Software Systems | Vertafore & Applied Systems (www1.appliedsystems.com)?

Give them all a call to see what fits your needs and check out their website.

Agents like you wear many hats and multitask all day long. To help increase your agency daily workflow, such as tracking "sales, user ID/passwords, industry contacts, underwriting guidelines" and more, go check out Agenzy Portal - Increase insurance agency daily productivity for a 14-day free trial!

Portal - just a question - does your stuff work only with the vendors you continually mention? If so you should mention that or probably better, expend your frame of reference.

Back