One Person Agency

Google Drive is a good place to start, and free. You can create forms, sheets, documentation etc. You can tie it all together with your calendar and contacts. There are agents I know that 100% of their client is inside of Drive. You will need to upgrade to a paid service like RadiusBob at some point to take advantage of more traditional CRM features though.

FYI, You can get a discount on Radius Bob through a couple of the uplines here. I think I get mine from Todd King, I think. Lee

I have used Radius BOB for a few years now and it is quite good for the cost. It started out at $24 per month and recently increased to $34. A lot of nice features like blast email, lots of data fields for tracking, easy to look up and tag clients with different fields. Certainly worth a look.

Wino, I'd like to see if I can get a better deal through one of the folks gere. You say Todd King? Anyone else you know of?

Thanks.

I have used Radius BOB for a few years now and it is quite good for the cost. It started out at $24 per month and recently increased to $34. A lot of nice features like blast email, lots of data fields for tracking, easy to look up and tag clients with different fields. Certainly worth a look.

Wino, I'd like to see if I can get a better deal through one of the folks gere. You say Todd King? Anyone else you know of?

Thanks.

Honestly, I do not remember who I have it through. I have had them for years. I believe it is through Todd. But that may be the FEXQuotes discount.

For a one man agency (in my case husband and wife agency) it's still hard to beat the ACT database installed directly on your PC.

i started out with FREECRM years ago until they just couldn't afford me no more & had to let me know that i need to dole out $$$$ or else??????

Beware of the FREE CRM or One Person AGency.

Back