One Person Agency

sirk123

Hi, I sell Medicare plans and life insurance. I am very small, but really need a very inexpensive way of tracking customers and commissions. Not educated with Excel. Any thoughts?

Hi, I sell Medicare plans and life insurance. I am very small, but really need a very inexpensive way of tracking customers and commissions. Not educated with Excel. Any thoughts?

Sirk, how tall you are has nothing to do with it.

I manually list them when I write them and check them off when I get paid on them.

I use index cards to write the clients name and info, then file them in a recipe box.

If you want to be more modern, there are free programs that you can google.

Now remember that how tall you are shouldn't matter, unless you're 4'10" or under...then you'd be a midget. Or would it be more PC to say "Person of short stature"?

Good luck!:yes:

P.S. It's not PC to call them "customers"...they prefer to be called "clients".

Lol, it was early in the morning and I couldn't think of the word clients. Yes short would be bad :)
Thanks, I will look into program or just use index cards.

On the right side of the screen, up a bit from center, is a search box.
You can put terms into that like CRM, Agency Management, Contact Management and get some thread lists.

I suspect that most of those results will be for larger organizations than you want or have monthly costs you will not want to incur, but it would give you a sense of other discussions in those areas that have occurred on the site.

Back