Printing Applications from Ipad

I would like to be able to print applications in the client's home. I have preloaded applications for all the companies that I use, but most of them want a "wet signature". I can fill out the application on the Ipad in less than half the time that I can do it manually, and with my poor handwriting, it is much neater.

Does anybody know of a way to do this? My preference would be to carry a small printer and paper in my bag and pull it out and load it up when needed.

Not sure if this is possible, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would like to be able to print applications in the client's home. I have preloaded applications for all the companies that I use, but most of them want a "wet signature". I can fill out the application on the Ipad in less than half the time that I can do it manually, and with my poor handwriting, it is much neater. Does anybody know of a way to do this? My preference would be to carry a small printer and paper in my bag and pull it out and load it up when needed. Not sure if this is possible, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yes you can just carry a small printer and paper in your bag and pull it out and load it up when needed. Just go to Office Depot and they can sell you such a printer.

you can get one of these wand looking thing mobile printers, not sure if their wireless though, if its not wireless you need to plug into USB which the ipad doesnt have....

mobile-printer-scanner.jpg

I hate that they require wet signatures, i am trying to go 100% paperless or try to get as close as possible but carriers want wet signatures.... When the law already says e-signature holds just as much weight as a real signature.

you can get one of these wand looking thing mobile printers, not sure if their wireless though, if its not wireless you need to plug into USB which the ipad doesnt have....

mobile-printer-scanner.jpg

I hate that they require wet signatures, i am trying to go 100% paperless or try to get as close as possible but carriers want wet signatures.... When the law already says e-signature holds just as much weight as a real signature.

Since that's a scanner, I don't think it would help him much:goofy:

----------

Here's what you need: CANON PIXMA iP110

Remember that you only have to have signature pages. Just keep a file of all the signature pages you need and get them to sign after taking the app on your ipad.

I have been to Office Depot and Staples and both have told me that they don't carry such a printer. Very few printers support the IPad's operating system. They both have larger printers that will work, but nothing that is battery powered and will fit in a briefcase. If anyone knows of a specific printer that will work, please let me know.

Thanks

I have been to Office Depot and Staples and both have told me that they don't carry such a printer. Very few printers support the IPad's operating system. They both have larger printers that will work, but nothing that is battery powered and will fit in a briefcase. If anyone knows of a specific printer that will work, please let me know. Thanks

I can't imagine that your handwriting is so bad that you want to even go through the hassle but here's what you could do. Buy an Epson. They print great from iPads/phones. Leave it in the back seat of your car loaded with paper and plugged into a power inverter. Run your appointment, take the app on your ipad then just hit print. You'll have to step out to your car to retrieve the printed docs but that seems easier to me than dragging a printer into your appointments and having all that dead air while you focus on printing.

Ok, it is two years later than the initial post, but what portable scanner do you recommend? Printing from either a Samsung S6 or a SurfacePro 2.

Ok, it is two years later than the initial post, but what portable scanner do you recommend? Printing from either a Samsung S6 or a SurfacePro 2.

TurboScan works great on the iphone or android. There are a lot of phone scanner programs that work fine. Anything that converts the scan to PDF is good.

Back