Is QQ Evolution/Solutions Agency Management System Any Good?

KY Super Fly

We bought the Applied TAM system late last year. We're a small agency, 5 people. They have already had a rate increase (worse than our insurance companies?). We have the online version, 3 users, and we're at about $800 a month. We need another user, but they said about another $125 a month or so. Whew. They're pricing us out especially since we don't need the accounting and don't have use some of the other features and some of the Real-Time rating seems too buggy to use. We'd be over $10,000 a year, and that a decent amount for a little agency (mostly a PL agency).

Anyway, in our research of QQ Evolution/Solutions, they seem more reasonable, most features, and affordable especially when adding another user. Anybody had any experience with them? Appreciate!

Read about a similar dilemma with tams and QQ on another forum.One of the replies suggested Aspire. I checked them out, it's quite nice. Kinda like the iphone of agency management systems. I'd recommend them.

If you're still looking, I highly recommend QQ Evolution especially if you are PL heavy. They don't do so well with commercial lines. But Personal lines is very solid.

The rater offered by QQ is only available in Texas and FL, But we use EZlynx and are very satisfied.

Only features really lacking in QQ is support for Umbrella policies via policy detail screens aka dec sheets. And the same for CGL & WC.

QQ Solutions is Fantastic, over 4500 agencies use them. They now have a new web based system called QQ Catalyst that is way cool!:laugh:

yeah QQ is more PL based, but CL can still use it.

I use it for my agency. It took me like 8 months to learn all the features though lol.

Switched from Doris to QQ to AMS360 in the past 5 years. We are a high volume commercial shop so QQ was not a good fit for us. We do a lot of business with two regional carriers that did not upload into QQ so we had to upgrade. We can do things in one or two steps on AMS360 that took five steps on QQ. The payroll savings was more than enough to justify significant increase in monthly cost

My advice is to think about what type of agency you want to be. If you are a PL agency with under $4m in premium the QQ is fine but there is a reason why most larger agencies are with Applied of AMS.

I'm only have a small commercial book and its around 1MM, I am already considering changing from QQ, because its cumbersome for me to look for policy info. I always have to go into IMAGES to read through policies etc...

Just I'm not big enough to justify the cost yet. And no time to learn a new software, but i recommend you learn one that you will use in the future, it took me like 8 months to fully learn QQ. (maybe i just have a slow learning brain lol)

We hear great feedback from our mutual clients on QQ's product offerings.

You really cannot go wrong with any of the larger management system product offerings it is really about feel and cost for most agencies. At this point they are fairly feature complete.

For smaller agencies or individual producers I suggest Agency Matrix. Started my own agency in 2012 using Agency Matrix. Current book $1M+ mainly Comm. PC and Group Health. You purchase the level of service you need from $89 month per office. Wish I would have gotten this as a 1099 agent to keep track of my book.

Back