Radius Bob Support...HELP!

Mick_Keyou

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm almost done with my free trial. Great experience in week one. Week 2: I can't get in touch with anyone! Clicked on chat. No luck. Left 2 support tickets and called twice this week. Nothing.

Anyone else experience this? I really like their product so far, but I have several items that need to be addressed. Maybe I caught them in a bad week, because from other posts, support was a supposed strong point.

Radius, please PM me if you read this.

I am a week into the free trial and I emailed them questions on Friday and they got back to me on Saturday morning. I like the system and will join later this week.

They're working on my issues and have been very helpful. Unfortunately Murphy's law occurs with me with all things technical.

Ive been using them

I don't think you can get better in the price range

I do find that sometimes it takes longer then I would like for cust service
not always and they always get to it even if it takes them a few days

it is def not the perfect system but for where I am right now its a fit

When I am ready for better its going to cost a lot more

Ive been using them

I don't think you can get better in the price range

I do find that sometimes it takes longer then I would like for cust service
not always and they always get to it even if it takes them a few days

it is def not the perfect system but for where I am right now its a fit

When I am ready for better its going to cost a lot more

Are y'all still using Radius bob? I'm in the trial phase now.

----------

Hello, are y'all still using radiusbob? I'm in the trial phase & I like it so far. Has it been a good experience for you? Any problems with it being secure.

----------

I'm almost done with my free trial. Great experience in week one. Week 2: I can't get in touch with anyone! Clicked on chat. No luck. Left 2 support tickets and called twice this week. Nothing.

Anyone else experience this? I really like their product so far, but I have several items that need to be addressed. Maybe I caught them in a bad week, because from other posts, support was a supposed strong point.

Radius, please PM me if you read this.

Are you still using it? If not why? Thank you

Back