Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum

Reply to [Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents     
Old 06-02-2017, 09:19 PM   #1
Guru
Glen Shelton on [Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents

State: Glen Shelton is an Insurance Agent from Oregon
Glen Shelton is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
[Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents [Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents
After reviewing the top quoting tools and CRMs for insurance agents, we wanted to review the most popular dialers used by agents. It seems like a large portion of agents use dialers and ask questions all the time on the forums about which one is the best, so were hoping this review will help answer some of those questions.

In our review of the top 12 dialers, we explain:

What a dialer is and its advantages over hand-dialing leads
The 4 different types of dialers
How to sign up for a SAN to stay DNC compliant
12 popular features that youll encounter when shopping for a dialer

Let me know if you use a dialer that we didnt cover in this blog post, by mentioning it in the comments section at the end of the article. Well add it to the mix next time we update the article.

SEE WHICH DIALER WON OUR TOP SPOT!

------------------------------------
Buy Exclusive Telemarketing Insurance Leads.

Visit Lead Heroes Insurance Marketing Blog.
  Reply With Quote to [Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents
Old 06-05-2017, 01:54 PM   #2
Expert

State: Escondido is an Insurance Agent from California
[Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents Re: [Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents
That's a very good article summarizing mostly everything I look for in a dialer. I've probably used about half of the Dialers mentioned in the article throughout the last 8 years (Velocify before they changed their name, DYL, GAD, Mojo and SD). Currently using GAD for about a year.*

Being able to have a system automatically deploy a local number is very important, but the only one I can recall with that ability when calling out is DYL and they charg(ed) $2 per line. Great system though. That's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but costs can definitely add up with many states/area codes.

I'd love to know if anybody else knows of other Dialers who actually have the capability to change the number on demand. Ever more so, a dialer with the ability to rotate call back times using the dynamic number. I believe Velocify had the scheduling part down, but it's been a few years since I used them.*
Old 06-24-2017, 10:04 AM   #3
Expert

State: Marketman37 is an Insurance Agent from Missouri
[Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents Re: [Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents
Thanks for the great article. Ecsow is a good dialer for the newbie on a tight budget. Ecsow.com.
Old 06-26-2017, 11:22 AM   #4

State: Jared79 is an Insurance Agent from
Didn't see it on the list here, but i personally use T-max dialer and communications for over 4 years now has all the features that most of these companies offer at less than the majority of these companies. and free trial so you can see if it's for you or not, plus they give you your own SIP phone free
Reply to [Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum