[Review] Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents

Glen Shelton

Guru
1000 Post Club
After reviewing the top quoting tools and CRMs for insurance agents, we wanted to review the most popular dialers used by agents. It seems like a large portion of agents use dialers and ask questions all the time on the forums about which one is the best, so we’re hoping this review will help answer some of those questions.

In our review of the top 12 dialers, we explain:

• What a dialer is and its advantages over hand-dialing leads
• The 4 different types of dialers
• How to sign up for a SAN to stay DNC compliant
• 12 popular features that you’ll encounter when shopping for a dialer

Let me know if you use a dialer that we didn’t cover in this blog post, by mentioning it in the comments section at the end of the article. We’ll add it to the mix next time we update the article.

SEE WHICH DIALER WON OUR TOP SPOT!

predictive-dialer-chart.png

That's a very good article summarizing mostly everything I look for in a dialer. I've probably used about half of the Dialers mentioned in the article throughout the last 8 years (Velocify before they changed their name, DYL, GAD, Mojo and SD). Currently using GAD for about a year.*

Being able to have a system automatically deploy a local number is very important, but the only one I can recall with that ability when calling out is DYL and they charg(ed) $2 per line. Great system though. That's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but costs can definitely add up with many states/area codes.

I'd love to know if anybody else knows of other Dialers who actually have the capability to change the number on demand. Ever more so, a dialer with the ability to rotate call back times using the dynamic number. I believe Velocify had the scheduling part down, but it's been a few years since I used them.*

Didn't see it on the list here, but i personally use T-max dialer and communications for over 4 years now has all the features that most of these companies offer at less than the majority of these companies. and free trial so you can see if it's for you or not, plus they give you your own SIP phone free

DYL seems to have added some features since the review of the top dialers was done. I'm with SalesDialers now and they seem to be having some problems with customer service and features not working as promised. Maybe they are upgrading software or something, dunno. I've talked to them so we'll see if promises are kept.

DON"T USE ECSOW Dialer IN PRODUCTION. IT FAILS 7/10 in doing its job.

I've been trying their subscription from time to time just to test if they have improved or not for the past 3 years. Although I stopped using it in production in the first few days after finding that it's a waste of money, time, and more importantly your Agents, as well as your customers, will hate you. I'm back to using Goautodial.

here are major issues I've discovered in ecsow dialer that they never fixed. issues are more but these are just major ones that you'll face a lot. 7/10 times you'll have issues.

1) It gets confused in deciding if a call is an Answering machine or a real person
2) Very often transfers the call in between while the person is hearing the recording. and the person has not even pressed 1 yet.
3) Often Plays Answering machine recording to a Live person and vice versa which confuses our clients and makes a bad reputation of our business.
4) Disconnects sip a lot( 60% time and efforts it consumes in Time logout and reconnecting).
5) Sometimes it never plays any recording while the person on the other side dies out of saying hello 100 times.
6) very often it transfers Answering machines to agents even when all the changes in settings have been done appropriately to make sure AMD calls receive their recording. and live calls theirs.
7) It invites negative reviews from customers on the website. customers getting frustrated and asking to fix stupid dialer.
8) they've not updated in decades.

Back