Ringcentral and Dial Your Leads

I'm having some issues and I'm hoping someone has used these services together in the past.

I've recently changed to Ringcentral and whenever DYL tried to ring any of my numbers, I get a half a ring and the call is gone. Talked to DYL and they have never heard anything like it before and have had agents use the services together.

Ringcentral said their system identifies the incoming dialer as a fax line and that's why the voice lines won't take the call.

As I found no record of this being an issue, I feel like there's something not setup correctly that I'm missing. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

Ditch ring central and use DYL lines works 10 times better that way anyhow. Port your numbers over. I wish I would have canceled ring central earlier.

Ditch ring central and use DYL lines works 10 times better that way anyhow. Port your numbers over. I wish I would have canceled ring central earlier.

That's what I'm looking at doing. I like at a lot of the added features Ringcentral brings to the table, like the mobile app, but it looks like I may have to make the switch. Thanks TX.

Ring central has technical issues all the time. I used them in the past. I actually gave them several chances but cancelled within one month every time; and yes when you call tech support they are not experiencing any issues, yet I don't have these tech issues with any other company.

I'm having some issues and I'm hoping someone has used these services together in the past.

I've recently changed to Ringcentral and whenever DYL tried to ring any of my numbers, I get a half a ring and the call is gone. Talked to DYL and they have never heard anything like it before and have had agents use the services together.

Ringcentral said their system identifies the incoming dialer as a fax line and that's why the voice lines won't take the call.

As I found no record of this being an issue, I feel like there's something not setup correctly that I'm missing. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

I'm using 8x8.com. Was using nextiva. They were horrible going down all the time. 8x8 rarely goes down and customer service is okay, but their level one techs just like all the others are morons.

Back