Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum

Reply to Small Group Health CRM     
Old 05-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #1
HeavenNotSent on Small Group Health CRM

State: HeavenNotSent is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Small Group Health CRM Small Group Health CRM
The agent I work for is looking for a CRM that will quote small groups for health insurance. He wants the employer to be able to fill out the census online and have quotes from multiple carriers, with links to necessary enrollment paperwork for employer and employees.
I've looked at a lot of the CRM's listed/mentioned here, but cannot determine which, if any, of them may have this particular capability.
He wants to also be able to capture ALL employee information for the possibility of cross-selling his P&C business.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Small Group Health CRM
Old 05-18-2017, 03:21 PM   #2
Guru

State: scagnt83 is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
scagnt83 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Small Group Health CRM
You can stop searching, that does not exist.

You must go to the carriers directly for quotes on group health. Too many differences and variables to have a multi-state universal quote engine for group health. He should partner with an experienced agent first to get his feet wet.

There are some online enrollment and management systems. But I'm not aware of any that quote too.

Here are some resources to try:
https://www.nahu.org/members/benefits/clientmgmt.cfm
But many of those are targeted towards large firms with large groups.

Agile CRM is good for groups. It has a nice filter system for company/employee. Lots of features. But it's a generic CRM.

Last edited by scagnt83; 05-18-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:24 AM   #3
HeavenNotSent on Small Group Health CRM

State: HeavenNotSent is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Small Group Health CRM Re: Small Group Health CRM HeavenNotSent is the thread starter for: Small Group Health CRM

I figured that was the case.
We did come across a company that said they could do it, but because of the reasons you listed, I don't trust it to be accurate. The company was called BenefitAlign.
I've been doing group business as agent support for 10 years. I have never seen or heard of anything like that, except in the individual market a few years ago.
The other issue I have is the fact that most of the groups we sign are very small groups. In most cases, less than 10 employees. The employers are not going to do their own "shopping" or administration as most of them are out in the field, working. They either don't have the time or won't make the time to do all the admin work. That's what I get paid for, anyway. Haha
Old 06-19-2017, 08:07 AM   #4

State: CrainGroup is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
Small Group Health CRM Re: Small Group Health CRM
Have you looked at FormFire? It's not a CRM, but it does quote small groups online with paperless enrollment. We did a demo of it several months back, but never pulled the trigger because we chose to go with a full service Ben admin system.
Reply to Small Group Health CRM 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum