Small Group Health CRM

The agent I work for is looking for a CRM that will quote small groups for health insurance. He wants the employer to be able to fill out the census online and have quotes from multiple carriers, with links to necessary enrollment paperwork for employer and employees.
I've looked at a lot of the CRM's listed/mentioned here, but cannot determine which, if any, of them may have this particular capability.
He wants to also be able to capture ALL employee information for the possibility of cross-selling his P&C business.

You can stop searching, that does not exist.

You must go to the carriers directly for quotes on group health. Too many differences and variables to have a multi-state universal quote engine for group health. He should partner with an experienced agent first to get his feet wet.

There are some online enrollment and management systems. But I'm not aware of any that quote too.

Here are some resources to try:
https://www.nahu.org/members/benefits/clientmgmt.cfm
But many of those are targeted towards large firms with large groups.

Agile CRM is good for groups. It has a nice filter system for company/employee. Lots of features. But it's a generic CRM.

Last edited:
I figured that was the case.
We did come across a company that said they could do it, but because of the reasons you listed, I don't trust it to be accurate. The company was called BenefitAlign.
I've been doing group business as agent support for 10 years. I have never seen or heard of anything like that, except in the individual market a few years ago.
The other issue I have is the fact that most of the groups we sign are very small groups. In most cases, less than 10 employees. The employers are not going to do their own "shopping" or administration as most of them are out in the field, working. They either don't have the time or won't make the time to do all the admin work. That's what I get paid for, anyway. Haha

Have you looked at FormFire? It's not a CRM, but it does quote small groups online with paperless enrollment. We did a demo of it several months back, but never pulled the trigger because we chose to go with a full service Ben admin system.

Back