IT Support

jrandall19

does anyone have a suggestion for IT remote support? We are a small agency and do not have the resources for a FT IT person. We rarely need help, but occasionally have a need as in the case of virus take down.

Is there a service out there to get you back up and running without it costing a ton and gets you a no BS resolution w/out any contracts etc.

We haven't had much success. Of the last 2 we worked with the one walked out for lunch and I didn't hear from her for almost 4 weeks. The other I used once, really liked and by the second time I called him, he was out of business. I am trying to balance on demand professional support and not breaking the budget. I cannot seem to strike a balance...........I thought this would be much easier with remote connection etc.

FYI middle TN, Nashville

We haven't had much success. Of the last 2 we worked with the one walked out for lunch and I didn't hear from her for almost 4 weeks. The other I used once, really liked and by the second time I called him, he was out of business. I am trying to balance on demand professional support and not breaking the budget. I cannot seem to strike a balance...........I thought this would be much easier with remote connection etc.

FYI middle TN, Nashville

I will get some recommendations for you -

JR - I have a couple of suggestions, but none are in TN - they service agencies remotely, but don't know if that works for you. I know there has to be some good ones in your area, but I just haven't gotten the referrals I was expecting.

I am still talking with people.

JR - I have a couple of suggestions, but none are in TN - they service agencies remotely, but don't know if that works for you. I know there has to be some good ones in your area, but I just haven't gotten the referrals I was expecting.

I am still talking with people.

I am pretty comfortable with remote access...

I am pretty comfortable with remote access...

JR -

Then one I can personally recommend is JMK Solutions - although they are based in MA they have customers in several states. they were on the forefront of offering remote access and support - they have been doing it for about 10 years I believe.

Give Joe Mari a call - 978-356-8888 x230 - [email protected]

They have worked with dozens of agencies that I also have worked with.

I am still searching for a local solution for you.

Thanks.

Back