Survey of Agency Management Systems and Other Software

J9Services

Greetings,

I am conducting an independently-administered customer satisfaction and market survey regarding insurance agency software programs and solutions. You are invited to answer short 3-minute survey.

As an insurance agency professional, your opinion is important and will be used to help shape future decisions regarding the products, services, and support provided to insurance agencies.

Because I am a new member to the forum, I am unable to post a link to the survey here. Please private message me and I'll send you a link to the online survey.

In addition to answering the survey yourself, I encourage you to forward the link to the survey to your insurance agency colleagues. This is a unique opportunity for you all to help shape the future of the products and services utilized in your business every day.

Thanks for your participation; your opinion and feedback are important. All information is kept confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than analyzing survey results.

J9 Survey Services

You get what you pay for, so I'll answer here:

I use an old and proven system that has never crashed:

A pencil, 3x5 cards, a plastic box, a paper calendar (planner).

Whatever prize you have for your survey, I probably won't win it. :cool:

Hmm, what would entice me to do this survey? I hate surveys.

Statistically speaking, 90% of surveys are sales pitches. What are you trying to sell?

Oh yeah, I made up the statistic.

Dan

Hi folks,

I'm not selling anything, not even an opportunity to win an iPod.
I'm self-employed and am working on a project to help an agency software service provider better understand how they can service their customers better. They'd like to get the perspective of a cross section of agencies who are using various program solutions in order to better understand how to meet the needs of their customers (you) in a real and meaningful way.

You do not need to provide any contact information when answering the survey. I only asked for a private message because I cannot post a live link to the survey here.

(If any of you with link posting priveledges would like to do that on my behalf, I'll send you a smile and a thanks and be very grateful. And a bonus: this way any of the responses collected through this forum will be truly anonymous.)

We all have opinions; here's a way to get those heard by people who have the willingness to listen and the ability to improve your experience.

Kind regards,

Jeanine Anderson

Back